Friday, July 4, 2008

Prescribed by your Fashion Doctor

The other day I got an IM from Caine Lewinter telling me about a New store opening this week called Novocaine, its a partnership of herself and Novo Zimerman, who I also had the pleasure of speaking to today.

I actually had some spare time, and after my chat with Novo I went right over to the store to see the yummies, as Novo was kind enough to drop some items on me, followed by some more.

The first thing that struck me was the beautiful build, this sim is just lovely, the stores are separated into clothing and hair, and both set ups are just Gorgeous.

While I was there I ran into Torie from Bebae skins and her friend Jade, we had a chat while we were trying on hair demos , and soon there will be NEW Bebae skins and from what I have seen so far YUM.

So seeing as that happened the skin today is the Renae skin from Bebae, make sure you go and grab some DEMOS of all the Bebae skins.
The first two items that captivated me in the clothing store-yes they are sold as seperates, and also have fat packs-are the wonderful Vintage Coats and City Slacks.

Just look at the incredible colours that are available in both, and the opportunity for mixing up is fantastic.

The Vintage Coats have wonderful sculptie pieces, including a texture change belt, so that you can make the contrasts for the coats yourself.

I also like the idea of using the cuffs and collar from each coat with another , such as black with red, or red with black, or the heavenly Chocolate and Amber colour- its not called that and I'm not logged in but the pictures are very clear so choosing colours you love wont be difficult.

The City Slacks are just divine too, with their almost metalic sheen in such beautiful colours again, and both pants layers so that the cuffs fit well, or if you want to wear boots, its easy. Again both items have such wonderful colours, that it doesn't matter what season you are dressing for, you will find ones you love.

Now lets talk Hair shall we, this style is the Jaya style, and its gorgeous, the prim work and textures are just sensational, you get three colours per pack , and the price is 225L, Demos are free so go and try them all , and THERE ARE MENS styles too , YAY for Men. Not allot of hair there yet , but the styles they do have will have you constantly tping over to check for newness.

Now the shoes. Sexy Lotus heels from Adam n Eve, in an assortment of beautiful colours and an incredible High Heel.

Damen Gorilla of Adam n Eve is definitely creating some wonderful shoes, and not just the style overall , but the textures are just divine. I love the mix of pretty and feminine with the lotus flower, mixed in with the raunchyness of that sexy heel shape and platform base.

Definitely a shoe made for getting attention, make sure you go and check out the DEMOS for these asap.

More Delish hair in the form of the Haruka style , a wispy razor asymmetrical style, that would also look yummy on some men.

The Torino Wrap dress is just sooooo pretty, a great cocktail dress for a special event, or just a night out dancing, its sure to impress whatever and wherever you wear it.

Incredible texture work on the wrap itself and the prim belted skirt is delightful. Again and abundance of rich versatile colours. Keep it simple as I have or add some accessories and you are set.

Make sure you take the time this weekend to head over the Novocaine , you will not regret the visit, and be sure to take your Male friends, as there is also Mens Clothing just inside and to the left of the clothing store.

Novocaine
BeBae
Adam n Eve
Essentia

Always thankful for:

Essentia for my Beautiful Hair Roses and Jewelry many pieces of which I have watched being made, and had the pleasure of wearing first as they are custom fit to my shape-I'm blessed.

Nuclear Boutique for my lovely Lashes that I wear when I think of it and because Ari is awesome.

My Posestand is by VR Fetish/Fashion and also available on OnRez HERE!, not only does it have hide/show, but also has 3 options for changing poses, lights built in you command on/off in chat, and it rezzes a prim sphere around you that allows you to turn your camera 360 degrees and take pics without moving your stand, the sphere also changes colour on chat command too, its brilliant!.

My eyes which I get complimented on all the time are from Minnu Model Skins the MMS Green which I love.

Poses and Stands always used by me while taking pics, even if some end up on cutting room floor:
Maitreya
Digital Dragon Designs
Pixeldolls Empire Dress AO poses
Happy Dispatch
Juicy
Grapevine
Poseur
[LAP] Long Akward Pose
ANIMAH
Ana Lu Fresh Poses
Naughty Neko Designs
Imperial Elegance
Lost Angels
Studio Sidhe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're just on a total roll this week! Loving these also!