Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Patriotic but cheating

Ok so with all of the 4th of july stuffs happening , its a surprise to me and a much appreciated one , that two designers got their Aussie on .

The Australia bikini is a New item at Adam n Eve and is just lovely , the style of the bikini overall is just fabulous , so whatever country you are from you will have to appreciate this one. As far as I know there is an American one in the store for the 4th of july either free or 1L Im not sure and Sachi isn't on.

Either way go check it out. Also the lovely Cherlindrea Lamont of the Fabfree blog has been making patriotic skins for the Soccer thingy :P yeah so not a sports fan , but its some Euro thing people keep yelling in the streets even here over. All of her skins are of course the Eloh Base , but Cherlindrea does some great make ups for them , and they are only 1L, so go and see if she has your country , and if not drop her a notecard, she may be able to fix you up, notice I said MAY .

Essentia my hair crack dealer, has released for only 1L an incredible Red White and Blue , and Blue White and Red Hair Roses Pack, you get both small and medium -which I wear- in both for only 1L until Monday so do not miss out on those , as those colour blends will work for many many patriotic events - its so nice to share colours with other countries :P.

As I was almost baring all, it was time to show you some Tygotti, now this is a piercing store and I tell you what , if you have ever tried to make body piercings its HARD WORK - I know because that nose chain I wear lately I made and it took me soo long and was so stressful lol.

There are all sorts of piercings in the store , body and face ,and some are a bit more full on than shown here , but I ran out of room and my hair got in the way. Click on the picture for it to get bigger so you can see , or just tp over and have a look if piercings are your thing.

There was one I didn't understand actually and thats the one on the top left , coz as much as I try and pinch my skin RL I cannot fathom how you would pierce that area easily. But in Phils Place you can do whatever you want to your body lol. I really love the Neptune piercing of the navel , its really cute - the bottom one - and the face ones are awesome, so again go and check them out.

The hair is the Jess hair from Diversity Hair and the fat pack is only 1L so I'm almost fabfree myself today.

Adam n Eve
Fabfree Headquarters
Diversity Hair
Essentia
Tygotti


Always thankful for:

Essentia for my Beautiful Hair Roses and Jewelry many pieces of which I have watched being made, and had the pleasure of wearing first as they are custom fit to my shape-I'm blessed.

Nuclear Boutique for my lovely Lashes that I wear when I think of it and because Ari is awesome.

My Posestand is by VR Fetish/Fashion and also available on OnRez HERE!, not only does it have hide/show, but also has 3 options for changing poses, lights built in you command on/off in chat, and it rezzes a prim sphere around you that allows you to turn your camera 360 degrees and take pics without moving your stand, the sphere also changes colour on chat command too, its brilliant!.

My eyes which I get complimented on all the time are from Minnu Model Skins the MMS Green which I love.

Poses and Stands always used by me while taking pics, even if some end up on cutting room floor:
Maitreya
Digital Dragon Designs
Pixeldolls Empire Dress AO poses
Happy Dispatch
Juicy
Grapevine
Poseur
[LAP] Long Akward Pose
ANIMAH
Ana Lu Fresh Poses
Naughty Neko Designs
Imperial Elegance
Lost Angels
Studio Sidhe

No comments: