Thursday, July 3, 2008

Never felt so naked dressed

That title doesn't lie. The other day I was hanging with my old friend Baya, and she had on the most incredible skirt -next pic- and I oooooo'd and aaaaaaa'd and had to have me some of that.

So I grabbed the profile with her permission :P and was all ready to go and check it out, but stuff came up and with all the info I had open later that day I closed it.

Next day and much whining later, Baya actually came on two days in a row -its a bloomin miracle - and she tp'd me to the AC store.

Looking up I see that its a Gorean sim - yes Fia I knew all along :P it was just funny you being there with a tail lol - but we were in the commercial section , and to me rules of RP/Lifestyle shouldn't effect shopping lol.

While I was looking for the skirt I passed this incredible Snakeskin Set, and OMG isn't it just too delish. But seriously I felt more exposed completely covered than if I was wearing nothing at all *blushes* won't stop me from wearing it though its YUMMY!.

The work on this set is divine, texture and prim wise, there is also the wonderful face mask in sculptie form, so its perfect for Free Women to wear, or just because you want to.

The colour is moss green and so scaley its just sexy as all get out, and the boots actually come with the set also. Definitely a bargain and definitely something you could mix and match with other things, that skirt is definitely going to become a favourite.

The hair is a NEW style coming out from Diversity Hair, yes I know I don't usually do that but I had trouble taking Rochelle off, and it was only after I took all the pics that I realised she didn't release it yesterday . So definitely expect this fantastic messy long pony to come out later this week.
Now for the skirt that started it all. This is the Scavenger Skirt from AC , and OMG its for MEN! I kid you not this beauty is a male skirt and there is no female version, but it fits like a dream.

I tell you though thank goodness Baya is like me and sees the potential in menswear, because this is a MUST HAVE!.

The skirt comes in three pieces , two leg pieces and the main skirt, and all those divine buckles and straps just make it HOT!.

Again the texture is marvelous , and I really wish there were more colour options , but the brown is stunning, I dont think pictures can even touch it to show you how wonderful it is.

The fingerless gloves come with the skirt, and I have to point out something important, the Skirt is TRANSFER , and the SnakeSkin Set is NO TRANSFER , as they are both made by different people for the same store. So be sure to check on perms as you buy, if you have a preference.

I am wearing the top from the Jumper Set from VG Republic in tan, which goes wonderfully well with all that brown. The collar is the Rojo collar from Acid and Mala and the hair is again by Diversity hair and is the Peppa, which I loves. Skin is the Venus Pale from Redgrave.

AC
Diversity Hair
Redgrave
Essentia
VG Republic
Acid & Mala

Always thankful for:

Essentia for my Beautiful Hair Roses and Jewelry many pieces of which I have watched being made, and had the pleasure of wearing first as they are custom fit to my shape-I'm blessed.

Nuclear Boutique for my lovely Lashes that I wear when I think of it and because Ari is awesome.

My Posestand is by VR Fetish/Fashion and also available on OnRez HERE!, not only does it have hide/show, but also has 3 options for changing poses, lights built in you command on/off in chat, and it rezzes a prim sphere around you that allows you to turn your camera 360 degrees and take pics without moving your stand, the sphere also changes colour on chat command too, its brilliant!.

My eyes which I get complimented on all the time are from Minnu Model Skins the MMS Green which I love.

Poses and Stands always used by me while taking pics, even if some end up on cutting room floor:
Maitreya
Digital Dragon Designs
Pixeldolls Empire Dress AO poses
Happy Dispatch
Juicy
Grapevine
Poseur
[LAP] Long Akward Pose
ANIMAH
Ana Lu Fresh Poses
Naughty Neko Designs
Imperial Elegance
Lost Angels
Studio Sidhe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Just wow!!!!

Sasy Scarborough said...

hee hee glad you likey

xox Sasy xox