Tuesday, June 10, 2008

You Naughty Naughty Neko


Naughty Neko Designs designer Colleen Johin sent me not only some poses, which I have used a few times so far and of course with this post.

But also sent me the Lonely Hearts set, a fabulous combo of red, white and black, with the divine almost shredded look flexi skirt. and that tank that just makes you want to scream from a high building , and then dance the night away in some smoke filled club - ok maybe thats just me.

The set comes with a variety of different torn tights that are lots of fun, and also able to be bought seperately in a bunch of colours.
The Torn set comes in not only tights but hose , yes the sheerer version for each colour, Im only showing a few of them and the ones on the far left are the tintable Grunge version.

With this wonderful set I am wearing the beautiful *AD* Timeless- Special Edition- The Sass Skin by Ashia Tomsen of Ashia Designs , Ashia has gifted her Subscribo group a wonderful group only skin in the last few days , so if you aren't already a member , then hurry up and join silly .

The totally Jetson look hair is from Waka and Yuki Hair and is a freebie, there are a few excellent freebies in this store and who could resist such a fun style. I am also wearing the Goth Ribbon Lace up Boots from J's without the bows options, as I've shown in the past you get more boots than you think when you buy a pair from J's.

Make sure you check out not only the great clothes at Naughty Neko Designs but also the poses.

Naughty Neko Designs
Ashia Designs
J's
Essentia
Waka & Yuki


Always thankful for:

Essentia for my Beautiful Hair Roses and Jewelry many pieces of which I have watched being made, and had the pleasure of wearing first as they are custom fit to my shape-I'm blessed.

Nuclear Boutique for my lovely Lashes that I wear when I think of it and because Ari is awesome.

My Posestand is by VR Fetish/Fashion and also available on OnRez HERE!, not only does it have hide/show, but also has 3 options for changing poses, lights built in you command on/off in chat, and it rezzes a prim sphere around you that allows you to turn your camera 360 degrees and take pics without moving your stand, the sphere also changes colour on chat command too, its brilliant!.

My eyes which I get complimented on all the time are from Minnu Model Skins the MMS Green which I love.

Poses and Stands always used by me while taking pics, even if some end up on cutting room floor:
Maitreya
Digital Dragon Designs
Pixeldolls Empire Dress AO poses
Happy Dispatch
Juicy
Grapevine
Poseur
[LAP] Long Akward Pose
ANIMAH
Ana Lu Fresh Poses
Naughty Neko Designs

No comments: