Thursday, June 12, 2008

M&Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm (big post HUUUGE )

So many delish items today its hard to decide which picture to start with. Ive decided to start from the bottom, or feet I guess.

These incredible Tassel Wedge Sandals are the latest release from J's, and they are just too darn scrumptious I had to buy them all. Again the incredible two looks for your purchase and both are just YUMMY!.

The Sandals are scripted on click to give you an option of toe jewelry , and if your toes arent your first love - I know some of you hate toes lol - well don't be discouraged , because J's also has a new scripted sculpted toes pair as well that are only 100L more than these as singles. Both have demos so make sure and check both options out. But aren't they just too fantastic.
Now even though I got the fat pack of the Sandals I only took the pic of the Beige and Black, because LOOK AT THE MAiiKI YUM YUMS.

The stunning Collaboration of Maitreya's Onyx Leshelle and Beauvoir Rousselot and Dutch Touch's Iki Ikarus, both fashion houses to be in awe of on their own, but together -fans myself - oh my goodness.

I would never in a million years think that one set could have so many incredible options, but this one certainly does.

It is the Belted Poof & Puff Champagne and unlike the real thing this outfit will never go flat.

From under layers to all layers to attachments that just amazed and delighted me, I was in mix and match heaven - and just think, they did all the work for us.

The magnificent sculpted poofy shorts come in both colours and are simply a delight, but personally I love the shorts clothing layers without the sculpties just as much, pantaloon love.

The belted top to this set is just beautiful and versatile for so many looks, in this set or others, the love will keep getting stronger. Also its the little details in the form of the sculpted gloves and heel covering socks that are just fun and extras you can really appreciate. Then once you have exhausted all your pantaloon love you get the incredible pleated look sculptie - yes SCULPTIE - skirt that is just a treasure.

Before I went shoe shopping I was skin shopping and a lady called Keeley tp'd in to Free Speerit , and had on the most divine hair - as shown - she was lovely enough to let me know the name of the store, and How the Hell I have missed Mirai in my Hair Love travels I will never know, but I have made up for that over site.

The hair is called Doll and its just gorgeous, piled high after being back combed to death, and then tendrils pulled out in big pieces on one side , oh its just heavenly.

This style also from Mirai - ok all will be I got excited lol - is called Show, again a lot of volume to this style and beautifully crafted.

The Next MAiiKI set is called Striped Strapless Black/SteelBlue, a beautiful combination again starting with the underlayers and then adding bits of flavour as you go.

More sensational poofy shorts, incredible shiny leggings that are totally Grease Revival for you 80's fans, and putting all those incredible sculpted talents to perfect use , the skirt option is a fully sculpted but fitted piece. So the option to wear Jacket layer for length over leggings is there or the away from body sculpted skirt.

The other great sculptie feature of this set, is the top of the top has scalloped enhances to the bustline, no I don't mean you get more bust, but its a feature that does give nice curve and shape to the bustline. The shoes by Maitreya are Verve in Black and they just look fab with those adorable long leggings with the extra ruched look formed with the sculpties.

For a start again the Hair, omg this is like that short cut that every short hair fan would die for.

My mum had long hair up until I was about 7 she turned up to pick me up with short hair and I closed the door in her face, and when asked who it was? said 'some boy' - lol sorry had to share.

But she always goes on and on about 'that hair cut' like the elusive style that no hair dresser can manage, me thinks its her hair :P.
This style reminds me of Posh Spice but better lol, its called Riha and is just YUMMY.

Now the stunning Strapless and Patent in Olive, is rich and vibrant in its texture, and System Skirt love is in the house again. Fantastic pencil skirt strapless dress , with that delightful patent collar, and those amazing patent leather high waisted belts, I mean if you cant wear them for weeks at a time with EVERYTHING you have lost your marbles and might need to go look for them.

The shorter skirt option is sculpted in full, and again really adorable for over the leggings or on its own as you do have the wonderful panties option in the stunning olive.

More Sandra Dee Leggings this time in the 'Come here Stud' black - giggles , ooooo Efe remember we were only talking about her in Free Spirit , spooooky, thats so many levels of weird today , she called me the devil and my money balance ended up 666 eeks.

Looking for wonderful foot stuffs for this set was a breeeze in the form of the Pinson Boots in Olive by Enkythings, love these boots , they are primtastic , and there are extra sizes so you dont have to thin out your legs for fitting.
I so don't know if it was planned, but the match of the Brown Bloom Boots by Maitreya; and this stunning Belted Poof and Skirt set Bronze is just brilliant.

Wonderful rich tones to this set and again so many different combinations, and OMG the system skirts on this are so incredible they look like leather.

My only wish for this set , and you knew it was coming, is that the top has such incredible layer possibilities that I wish it had been made in seperate ones .

Such as that divine amber as a top, with the gorgeous bronze as another layer- so you could have a bare upper chest if you desired etc - but there is so much love seeping out of me, that its just a wish lol.

Gloves are adorable and in both black and bronze, with the same for the skirts that go under the wonderful Sculptie Skirt or can be worn on their own. The sculptie skirt is so cute too as an extension of a top, that again you could pull out some fav pants and have some different looks happening.

The hair is the style that once I saw it I realised I did know of Mirai, but only on seeing that style and never following through on where it came from, the style of Hippie Love is called Dafy, and just adorable there is also a shorter style too I got as well lol.

The skin I am wearing is FS Skin - Eleania (Smokey Red) from Free Speerit as are all of the skins today, but this is my newest and I just love the red shadow, it was a Must Have, well as is everything in todays post and every days posts lol.

You have got to get yourself to all these incredible stores and fall in love with everything.

MAiiKI
Maitreya
Mirai
Free Speerit
Enkythings
Essentia
J's

Always thankful for:

Essentia for my Beautiful Hair Roses and Jewelry many pieces of which I have watched being made, and had the pleasure of wearing first as they are custom fit to my shape-I'm blessed.

Nuclear Boutique for my lovely Lashes that I wear when I think of it and because Ari is awesome.

My Posestand is by VR Fetish/Fashion and also available on OnRez HERE!, not only does it have hide/show, but also has 3 options for changing poses, lights built in you command on/off in chat, and it rezzes a prim sphere around you that allows you to turn your camera 360 degrees and take pics without moving your stand, the sphere also changes colour on chat command too, its brilliant!.

My eyes which I get complimented on all the time are from Minnu Model Skins the MMS Green which I love.

Poses and Stands always used by me while taking pics, even if some end up on cutting room floor:
Maitreya
Digital Dragon Designs
Pixeldolls Empire Dress AO poses
Happy Dispatch
Juicy
Grapevine
Poseur
[LAP] Long Akward Pose
ANIMAH
Ana Lu Fresh Poses
Naughty Neko Designs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh, I wanted those sandals (high up laced, black) for ages IRL, but can't find a fitting pair. :((( Maybe I should try out the virtual ones. They look mjummie! (In an not eatable way! ;)

Sasy Scarborough said...

you neeeeed tooooooo , unlike rl ones these wont dig into your legs to hold on and stay up lol , and there are three different sizes wrap around , and they look fab as sandals on their own too YUMMY

xox Sasy xox