Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Free your Speerit

Free Speerit has released some incredible Skins this week, and what better way to show them than with an incredible new dress - new for me not necessarily new for the store.

The Lucielle dress blew my mind as soon as I saw it, I had been on a mission from one of Beanie Cannings wonderful Fashion Finds and was all ga ga over the shoes in the store.

My mind couldn't get past the incredible clothes though, and on my return later, I just had to buy the fat pack of this incredible System Skirt Love dress called Lucielle from Irelyn.
When I saw the folder in my inventory and the name seemed familiar, I looked in properties and was even more blown away to realise that the creator of this incredible dress was Irelyn Christensen.

You may know of Irelyn's work from the old First Impressions store, and if you didn't know that Irelyn, First Impressions and RPC all moved to their own island , then its about time you did. I blogged Irelyn's work a long time ago, when she was only then creating shoes and Jewelry and OMG how that has changed, I am so in love with this dress I need everyone to go buy it now.

The colours it comes in are just scrumptous , the incredible use of the system skirt had me in awe and the length is just divine. This dress caters to every single need I can imagine and some I am sure I can't, or haven't as of yet. While you are in awe of it like I am take a look at my bum , yes its ok I will let you, seriously look at the shading and those tiny little pull effects that you all know appear in RL with this kind of tight pencil skirt.

The beautiful crossover wrapped look with those adorable ties at the shoulders and the one tie on the side holding it all together , OMG I could go on and on and on.

With the divine Chocolate Brown Lucielle I am wearing the Newly retextures Kaity hair by Diversity, rich and full in style its stunning with this dress. The shoes are an all time favourite from 1800-Betties and they are the Sandal Pumps in Brown, love the wear to the heels and the yummy straps, I feel like I have had these for years and years , its been at least 1 but still YUM!.

The first of the Sensational New Skins from Free Speerit, created by Desidelia Vella are Whitney in Smokey Azule and Whitney Base , Yes when you purchase the New Skins , you get not only the make up you choose , but the incredible Base Version too, which is a softer but rich every day style make up, and if you love your brown tones like I do , this will carry you well into the evening.

But wait there is more, the skins also come with the incredible full lashes as shown in the pics , as well as a face light, but again MORE , each skin comes with 4 down there options, yes FOUR.
So all in all you have 8 Skins, Face Light, Lashes and wait MORE.

The Skins are MOD , and they do allow for some slider movement in the tones, so thats more possibilities, and I am so in love with the mouths on these and the stunning make up, but even the base skins have me all a flutter.

Ok so you think thats all of it ? well no, you see Desidelia has decided that if there are any minor changes to her skin line, you will be updated FREE OF CHARGE ....yes if there is any need for a fix or she introduces different eyebrow colour options etc , as a paying customer you will be able to get those updates with the updater included. This is ONLY on tweaks though to the actual line, her goal is that any NEW skins to her skin line are just that , brand new skins. So any newness will be completely new.
With the incredible rich Plum Lucielle, I have on the Sydney Hair from Diversity Hair, in the Brand New Textures - yes I made her redo this one for the first release, I refused to wait lol.

The shoes are the Plum Verve by Maitreya, stunning shoes with beautiful rounded toes and rich textures , that just enhance the plummyness of this ensemble.

The Free Speerit skin is the Sarah Vogue and the Sarah Base, again incredible Makeup and delish tones. Adding some more beauty to the look with the Silver Circle earrings and necklace from Persona, beautiful pieces as I have shown already the gold , but silver is my favourite and even more so with this delight.

Midnight Blue is vibrant and sexy as all get out, but all the Lucielle dresses are.

This time a NEW style in New Textures from Diversity Hair is the Hayden style , this has been made for a while and Aleri was beside herself wanting to release it , but holding off until the new textures are done , so finally we have it and its too cute.

The shoes are the delightful scripted to change gemstones Namid 2 Sandals from Dela, I love the beautiful gemstones and the fabulous choice you get for change.

This skin is the Eleania Ruby and Eleania Base, again just beautiful and the tones gorgeous. The Jewelry is the Globe Necklace and Earrings by Persona, again a beautiful design to accent your outfit.
Stunning Fire Engine with the beautiful Red LucielleDesidelia Scarlet and Base Skins from Free Speerit.

The luxurious and stunning hair is Madison by Analog Dog, the movement of all the curly styles like this is just amazing.

Thaelle Shoes by Dela with the adorable ribbon ties that do detach for a simple heel version , so two shoes in one people.



Lastly the Sage a Divine Green, with the addition of the Delilah Hair by Analog Dog, the beautiful Vintish shoes by Aphrodite Creations.

Also the wonderful Ashlee Pink and Ashlee Base skins just compliment the colour so beautifully.

All the beautiful Hair Roses are by Essentia and all match perfectly with the stunning Lucielle dress by Irelyn.


Some pictures following to show you the lush bodies of these skins, wearing the Emma by Analog Dog and the Dernier Cri bikini in Silver.

You Have to go and get the Demos of these skins ASAP they are too yummy.

Ok and this is random but lol, Dot Lane IM'd me just before I started typing up my post to show me her post , HERE , the reason this is funny

is that its another one of my dun dun dunnnn moments , see after I took the pics I put on my new CKS Shorts to be shown soon , and then TPd to Sine Wave , you can work out the coincidence :P

Free Speerit
Irelyn
Dela
Diversity Hair
Analog Dog
Maitreya
Aphrodite Creations
1800- Betties
Persona
Essentia
Dernier Cri

Always thankful for:

Essentia for my Beautiful Hair Roses and Jewelry many pieces of which I have watched being made, and had the pleasure of wearing first as they are custom fit to my shape-I'm blessed.

Nuclear Boutique for my lovely Lashes that I wear when I think of it and because Ari is awesome.

My Posestand is by VR Fetish/Fashion and also available on OnRez HERE!, not only does it have hide/show, but also has 3 options for changing poses, lights built in you command on/off in chat, and it rezzes a prim sphere around you that allows you to turn your camera 360 degrees and take pics without moving your stand, the sphere also changes colour on chat command too, its brilliant!.

My eyes which I get complimented on all the time are from Minnu Model Skins the MMS Green which I love.

Poses and Stands always used by me while taking pics, even if some end up on cutting room floor:
Maitreya
Digital Dragon Designs
Pixeldolls Empire Dress AO poses
Happy Dispatch
Juicy
Grapevine
Poseur
[LAP] Long Akward Pose
ANIMAH
Ana Lu Fresh Poses
Naughty Neko Designs

No comments: