Thursday, May 1, 2008

Maitreya Makes Redheads Purrrr

A month or so ago Onyx Leshelle of Maitreya told me that she was redoing her textures for her wonderful hair. My response of course was NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, but when she gave me a sneak peak at the newness to come that changed to a panting yes yes yes.

Well today they have been unveiled and OMG the hair textures on the NEW styles are just fantastic and whats more incredible is how superb they look on the older styles, giving them a big lift and the hair was already in my opinion fantastic, so now thats super duper fantastic.

The jam hoodies have always been a classic style hiding under the fabulous sculpted hoods and wow they look incredible in the new textures and the hoodies with hair have all been updated so go forth and get your new hoods.

Mayte is a NEW release and the bangs on this are incredible, I love the razor style cut at the back, giving it a layered shaggy look.

Loelle is a retextured older style and again the new textures really bring out a richness to the long straight style, Onyx does fabulous straight hair.

River is again older but the new Reds in the new textures are just so beautiful, if you try and keep true to natural red in Phils Place then the New Textures Copper and Autumn are ones you will Have to Have.

Sophie is in my opinion the style that really started the big love for Maitreya hair, it got so much recognition when it was released as a wonderful all round style, going from casual to formal with ease and still today holds to that.

Sunday is the other New Release style and with its shaggy razor cut, with a shorter length and really long bangs this definitely makes an impression.

Now not all the styles have been redone yet , so what does that mean for you, a SALE yes all older styles that haven't been retextured are reduced to 75L so take advantage of those reductions, but in all honesty you will want the new textures so bad lol.

There are also demos of the hair textures at the sides to the hair sections so make sure and grab those and fall in love like I did.

Skin is the MMSSun-Kissed-makeup5 and Base Make Up from Minnu Model Skins, the Cami tops are also from the Mirli Sweater sets also from Maitreya , so go and get yourself some incredible hair today.



Always thankful for

Essentia for my Beautiful Hair Roses and Jewelry many pieces of which I have watched being made, and had the pleasure of wearing first as they are custom fit to my shape-I'm blessed.

Nuclear Boutique for my lovely Lashes that I wear when I think of it and because Ari is awesome.

My Posestand is by VR and available on OnRez HERE!, not only does it have hide/show, but also has 3 options for changing poses, lights built in you command on/off in chat, and it rezzes a prim sphere around you that allows you to turn your camera 360 degrees and take pics without moving your stand, the sphere also changes colour on chat command too, its brilliant!.

My eyes which I get complimented on all the time are from Minnu Model Skins the MMS Green which I love.

Poses and Stands always used by me while taking pics, even if some end up on cutting room floor:
Maitreya
Digital Dragon Designs
Pixeldolls Empire Dress AO poses
Happy Dispatch
Juicy
Grapevine
Mela's
[LAP] Long Akward Pose
ANIMAH

2 comments:

Gogo said...

yeh yeh.. i looooove hair....... I could run around naked all the time if I just had new hair everyday :P

Sasy Scarborough said...

lmao yeah me too I used to buy like 3-6 styles a day it was a disease lol cant wait for hair fair

xoxo Sasy xoxo