Sunday, April 27, 2008

Summer Time Love

When Kuranosuke Kamachi of Dela passed me the New Kate dresses, all i could think about was the beach.

Especially when I put on the long leggings underneath this wonderful dress, as it just makes me think of swim wear of the early part of last century.


The thing about that though is that it makes for an interesting canvas for an overall resort style look. If resorts aren't your thing, then think Monte Carlo.

So once I had that thought in my head it was all about looking as though I had not a care in the world, and that my only plans were making the most of the day and the transition socially into the night.


I wanted to also show off my new Reptile Sunglasses from Artilleri and the wonderful carpark sale that is on at the moment - when you get to the main store there is a sign to click for the LM to the SALE but it is just around the corner if you feel like the stroll.

Kuranosuke likes using bold prints and colours in her work, and somehow she always makes them look extremely elegant. This dress is no exception, you can make it playful looking, but with a few accessories and some stylish hair you have glam. The cuff bangles that match the Kate dress come with so you are already half way there.

It actualy took me the whole time taking pics to realise that the hair I decided was the perfect look I was going for was also called Kate from Dernier Cri - and yes I finally dyed my second batch, its hard to go from the fabulous blonde but decided that that style needed to be shown off in a rich brunette.

The skin is the Latte tone in Disco make-up by Arcane based inside TRUTH, as I said when I originally posted this skin , it has a definite healthy look to it that I love. All of the wonderful footwear is also by Dela, the wonderful ankle boots called Devon, the Namid sandals with texture change gemstones in the Gold , and the Thaelle Heels without the ankle ribbons - its wonderful having two looks for one shoe.

The Byzantine Choker Chain is by Essentia and the linking for this chain is totally true to the RL link work that has made Byzantine a very popular style, and one I wear often. So if your day is needing that little glam lift then saunter on over to Dela and grab Kate for a day out.

All the poses today are the NEW delish poses from Maitreya , Beau always does incredile poses and stands, so its always exciting with a new set is released and some for the men also.



Always thankful for

Essentia for my Beautiful Hair Roses and Jewelry many pieces of which I have watched being made, and had the pleasure of wearing first as they are custom fit to my shape-I'm blessed.

Nuclear Boutique for my lovely Lashes that I wear when I think of it and because Ari is awesome.

My Posestand is by VR and available on OnRez HERE!, not only does it have hide/show, but also has 3 options for changing poses, lights built in you command on/off in chat, and it rezzes a prim sphere around you that allows you to turn your camera 360 degrees and take pics without moving your stand, the sphere also changes colour on chat command too, its brilliant!.

My eyes which I get complimented on all the time are from Minnu Model Skins the MMS Green which I love.

Poses and Stands always used by me while taking pics, even if some end up on cutting room floor:
Maitreya
Digital Dragon Designs
Pixeldolls Empire Dress AO poses
Happy Dispatch
Juicy
Grapevine
Mela's
[LAP] Long Akward Pose
ANIMAH

No comments: