Friday, May 2, 2008

Cheeky Red

When I was 16 there was the release of a Fragrance in RL called Lou Lou, now for some reason - and I have no idea why- House of Nyla has always reminded me of that fragrance, and those 'Have you seen Lou Lou " commercials.

There is always something so desirible about House of Nyla releases, I think that a lot of that comes from knowing these are items that are in the real world too, because of the incredible talent that Nyla Cheeky has for creating such incredible pieces, that she then goes on to share with us here.

I guess thats where the Lou Lou comes into it, for many of us House of Nyla RL are pineworthy creations, items we can only dream of having and dream more about actually having places to wear them. But in Phils Place we can have both, we are blessed.

There's also something fabulous in knowing that the creator of such heavenly pieces dresses celebrities in RL too, not only do House of Nyla designs 'look' made for superstars, they are.

The latest release Red Dragon Gown, is something that was designed for a special event RL, a wedding for an Independent Film Director, more info HERE. When you read her own description of what went into the creation of this incredible gown, you really get a glimpse of Nyla herself, she puts everything into her creations...but the most evident is her heart.

I remember when she worked on a dress for the actress from one of the Terminator Movies for a red carpet event, she spent days and nights hand beading the incredible dress, she didn't get much sleep if any over those days, working her fingers to the bone to have it done on time. Then without much of a rest in between, recreating it for us to share.

Though this one doesn't have that same kind of beading it is hand embroidered so again would have taken so many hours of intricate work, its a breathtaking piece and when you take into account all the little additions that Nyla did to make it even more personalised for the couples special day, there is more of it to love.

With the gown you have the incredible gathered silk skirt with drapes of gold and red, then the incredible corset itself that can be worn without the skirt with other gown skirts or on its own with the stunning lace panties, Nyla does wonderful Lingerie also.

Then there are the shoes, incredible beaded mules that would make anyone feel like a Princess, again more incredible labors of love.

I am wearing the Polly updo from TRUTH and the PopFuzz Skin Tan - ♥ Cupcakes Sanguine, adorning my ears and neck are the wonderful Casablanca set in Gold from Essentia.

Make sure you venture over to House of Nyla and explore all the incredible pieces that make her Fashion House something Superb, if not looking for a Gown look anyway as she has shoes, boots, bags, Jewelry , Hats, Silks and as I mentioned Lingerie..and such a wonderfully relaxing atmosphere.

Always thankful for

Essentia for my Beautiful Hair Roses and Jewelry many pieces of which I have watched being made, and had the pleasure of wearing first as they are custom fit to my shape-I'm blessed.

Nuclear Boutique for my lovely Lashes that I wear when I think of it and because Ari is awesome.

My Posestand is by VR and available on OnRez HERE!, not only does it have hide/show, but also has 3 options for changing poses, lights built in you command on/off in chat, and it rezzes a prim sphere around you that allows you to turn your camera 360 degrees and take pics without moving your stand, the sphere also changes colour on chat command too, its brilliant!.

My eyes which I get complimented on all the time are from Minnu Model Skins the MMS Green which I love.

Poses and Stands always used by me while taking pics, even if some end up on cutting room floor:
Maitreya
Digital Dragon Designs
Pixeldolls Empire Dress AO poses
Happy Dispatch
Juicy
Grapevine
Mela's
[LAP] Long Akward Pose
ANIMAH

No comments: