Sunday, April 27, 2008

Lavish Feri with Gravy

Ok I dont know if the thought of that is exciting to anyone else, but if you know Feri Beckenbauer the idea of pouring some gravy over him is kind of funny -ok its possibly only me.

Lets put Feri aside for a moment and take a moment to thank God that Old Gravy is back, because I for one am overjoyed that a whole folder of incredible hair can be worn again guilt free.

Katy Angel of Lavish Style sent me her two latest sets, and until yesterday I didn't get the opportunity to pull them out and have a closer look, and they are both just fabulous. They totaly inspired a different look than I usually go for, but had all the pieces to do - which kind of contradicts that first statement I guess.

Lady Goth is the first set, it has lots of lovely pieces to the set, The detailing is wonderful and the use of sheer and ribbon lacing effects give it a sense of lingerie style, but as you can see with the right pieces you can definitely rock it out.

The corset top is wonderful as I said with its sheer texture and the laces, but then my favourite parts are the armbands and the crossover straps at the front. The upper part to this set kept leading me to believe I was inked up, and definitely has a don't mess with me kind of feel to it.

The option of flexi mini, or the flexi mini topped with sheer long skirt are both great options and its what gives it so much versatility, as well as the adorable hotpants. As the set inspired some serious TUDE' I went with the Beckenbauer Productions Chantal Rose Elikapeka boots , wonder if you can guess who those are named after lol, I love Feri's boots they are always like my happy boots , I just clump around in them and feel all goodly.

The hair is the Acid Aeri hair which I havent ever worn in a post before as its so awesome you would all cry you couldnt get it, but now you can with the much anticipated return of Old Gravy, I went by to see if I could find anything New last night but its still under construction , but if you cam in :P the hair I already have is already set for sale and knowing how Old Gravy can be that under construction sign will probably stay there forever lol just to prove what lengths we will go to to get hair lol.
The next set is the Night Whisper set by Lavish Style and there is a great amount of loving for this style.

The top is like incredible chainmalle at the bottom and the lovely silvery breast covering portion of the top has such great shading and gathering it really is top notch work - I really want a gown like that now lol.

You have two options again for skirts, first off the static super mini, that is just great for all AO's , and then the flexi skirt with just a little more length but not much.

The stockings and gloves on this set are an incredible laced up effect, again incredible work, that would not be an easy achievement to create, and you know that you will get lots of options to pull them out and wear them with other combos , you also have the adorable hotpants and there are panties too but lost those somehow - no not that way dirty minded you .

The hair is TRASH , by Old Gravy , when this was released I raced right over to get it, that was at least 3 builds ago, in my time in Phils Place since I found Old Gravy there have been 6 this new one will be the 7th as far as my recollection goes lol.

Just goes to show Oldies are always goodies, this style always made me think of peroxide and heating wand torture, that you have done so much damage to your hair with chemicals and other manipulating tools that thats the look you end up with , isn't it just FAB!.

Feri saved the day again with the wonderful Silver Flame Oi! boots , from Beckenbauer Productions with their as named silver flames up the sides and the fronts of these boots they are perfect for this set and overall look, not too flaming and not too out there , just a nice subtle hint of silver to the already fabulous boots.

The skin I am wearing is again the Arcane skin from TRUTH but in the Ghost tone Ruby Vivid Make Up, as I truly love this tone for Goth without looking like someone painted you with liquid paper.

Lavish style has so many incredible sets like these two from all ranges of looks lingerie to casual to formal so go and take a look asap.


Always thankful for

Essentia for my Beautiful Hair Roses and Jewelry many pieces of which I have watched being made, and had the pleasure of wearing first as they are custom fit to my shape-I'm blessed.

Nuclear Boutique for my lovely Lashes that I wear when I think of it and because Ari is awesome.

My Posestand is by VR and available on OnRez HERE!, not only does it have hide/show, but also has 3 options for changing poses, lights built in you command on/off in chat, and it rezzes a prim sphere around you that allows you to turn your camera 360 degrees and take pics without moving your stand, the sphere also changes colour on chat command too, its brilliant!.

My eyes which I get complimented on all the time are from Minnu Model Skins the MMS Green which I love.

Poses and Stands always used by me while taking pics, even if some end up on cutting room floor:
Maitreya
Digital Dragon Designs
Pixeldolls Empire Dress AO poses
Happy Dispatch
Juicy
Grapevine
Mela's
[LAP] Long Akward Pose
ANIMAH

No comments: