Thursday, April 10, 2008

Oh, Oh My

I have been trying to get these items shown to you for so long, and I am a bad bad girl for not doing it sooner. VR Fetish is a store that is not for the faint hearted - giggles. But like so many lifestyle stores at Phils Place they contain hidden treasure that many don't get to see - YAY for OnRez lol.
You would have all seen in my 'always thankful for' section at the bottom of my posts that my incredible Pose stand is from there, which I would not be able to do without EVER!.

But besides that and all the other very very naughty items, there are some incredible items of clothing. Pieces that when you want to enter a room and have all eyes focused on you, are just, well... Scandalous *grins.
This first dress is called just that, Scandalous, and rightly so. I always call skirts that use the pants layer and anything not using template skirt , Micro Mini's as do others, this dress is a Minute Mini or possibly a Miniscule Mini, whatever you want to dub it, IT'S SHORT!.

Hell sexy too, yummmmmmmy. The shape of the dress length wise is just divine, but its all the other parts or lack there of that just make it scrumptious.
Firstly the Diamond cut out of the front, plunging is an understatement, this is definitely time to be greatful if your skin designer does a Brazilian version of their skins.

Then with the rounded back cut out, you are able to display your cheeky side as well as the delicous line of your spine, which is always something to make sure is fabulous on your skins as well.

Ladies if you love your bum, and I know you all do :P this is the frame for your canvas. My favourite parts have to be though, besides the obvious stunning sexy factor, is the contrast with having such a baring mini dress, are that it has such divine long sleeves and high neck, both of which are finished off with cuffs and collar with yummy buckles.

Its like saying, once this dress is on its on, and if you want it off , you are going to have to work hard *giggles*. Scandalous can be bought in the store of course or here at OnRez . I was already wearing Defiance in Glitterpunk from Digit Darkes and when I put on Scandalous it was just a perfect match.

I remembered that I had seen a divine make up in the incredible Popfuzz/Mimi Coral skins and when I found it again it was love love love, Its called Warpaint and not only do the skins have incredible make up but LOOK at that Cleavage- giggles BOTH of them ha ha hee hee. The shading on the front and back of this skin is gorgeous DEMO DEMO DEMOOOOO.

To finish off the look I needed something as delish and well, binding, again the concept of having to work for it ;) - see what this dress causes lol. the shoes are the Promiscuous by Mary Jane Shoes, they are YUMMY.

Next is the incredibly Provocative Fantasy dress. Another brilliant use of prim panels, with a divine rich velvet texture encasing your upper body, again the contrast this time in reverse is heaven.

The length of the dress is balanced out by the backless, sleeveless upper portion of this delightfully elegant design. Again an incredible head turner - and I am so not deciding which way your head will turn *giggles coz you're so nawty.

Also featuring a large gold buckled collar, you will love the mischief you can create by turning up at an event in this stunner, or keep it for that special someone to get their hearts racing.

One of the other wonderful features of Fantasy is the draped gold chain around the top of the hips, a beautiful addition, and it fits so well because of the way its made to fall against the body rather than fit like a belt- I actualy wear it often with pants, as its so delicate and pretty.

Fantasy also comes with an extremely sheer crossover fronted teddy that you can see a picture of in the ad on OnRez here. I am wearing another of the beautiful Popfuzz/ Mimi Coral skins called Lovely Red, again you can see the delightful detailing on this skin is so effective when wearing something this dramatic.

The Destiny shoes are from White Rabbit and for that Oh, Oh My effect they are perfect, look at those heels. The Destiny heels also come with 5 straps options and can of course be worn without also. The hair is one of my favourites from HCT called Nalirra, I always seem to wear this style when wanting to add to the WOW factor.

Lastly and these are just adorable, we have the Pantyless skirts - its a theme of naughty I'm telling you lol.

But these arent just pantyless skirts, NOPE not even. These are SCRIPTED and in incredible ways. When you first put on your pantyless skirt you have to watch chat, they are scripted for resizing and I am sorry I havent shared these with you sooner.

They resize using a drop down, and yes the stretch is still done by edit to fit your waist, but there are buttons that allow for length. The size to fit is done once and the skirt remembers that from then on, but lengthening and shortening is something you can keep doing as much or as little as you want.

As you can see I have on the default short length and have lengthened it to a mid length skirt to demonstrate. But remember I did say naughty, and not just because you can opt to wear them without panties if thats your thing lol, but see the steel one , that adorable little uplift is not flex movement, I am standing perfectly still, it is a function of the skirt called Breeze *giggles*.

Seriously it is too much fun being able to have your skirt just flutter up like Miss Monroe - no vent required lol.

I couldn't wait to wear the NEW Sasy Swimsuits from Persona that I just adore, and I will wear them as swimsuits soon, but I just wanted so bad to show them off now.

Myllie Writer of Persona honored me by creating these delish one piece swimsuits and naming them after me * sniffles* they come in stunning colours, and I LOVE HER more so for the fact that they have three bottoms options, but look how sensational they can look as tops, and even better when you have on skirts with no glitch pants - nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwty. I finished up the look with the cute as Sweater Shrugs from La La Foo Foo, and the yummy Heel Strap Platforms from ETD.

For a summery look I went with the divine Delilah hair from Analog Dog, you all know I love Astrid the other incredibly curly locks from there, but always hoped that there would be a pulled back version, well there is and this is it YUMMMMMMMMMMMY- how to know how much I want to wear it , make it need to be edited lol - the bangs on this are on the chin so that means no Essentia Hair Rose and we all know THAT WON'T HAPPEN .

The Pantyless skirts are available at Onrez here and come in more print options than just the ones shown, I love all the VR Fetish clothes and I cant wait until there are more in the future. Go get your Nawty on this weekend.

xoxo Sasy xoxo


Always thankful for:

Essentia for my Beautiful Hair Roses and Jewelry many pieces of which I have watched being made, and had the pleasure of wearing first as they are custom fit to my shape-I'm blessed.

Nuclear Boutique for my lovely Lashes that I wear when I think of it and because Ari is awesome.

My Posestand is by VR and available on OnRez HERE!, not only does it have hide/show, but also has 3 options for changing poses, lights built in you command on/off in chat, and it rezzes a prim sphere around you that allows you to turn your camera 360 degrees and take pics without moving your stand, the sphere also changes colour on chat command too, its brilliant!.

My eyes which I get complimented on all the time are from Minnu Model Skins the MMS Green which I love.

Poses and Stands always used by me while taking pics, even if some end up on cutting room floor:
Maitreya
Digital Dragon Designs
Pixeldolls Empire Dress AO poses
Happy Dispatch
Juicy
Grapevine
Poseur
[LAP] Long Akward Pose
ANIMAH

3 comments:

Efemera Bisiani said...

/me giggles. These are indeed super-sexy outfits Sasy! Thanks to you (and you know who!!) for introducing me to them.

Sasy Scarborough said...

Efe honey you look so yummy in them too, its funny not only was I thinking about you during the writing because of the clothes, but I remember when we first met I sent you to get the destiny shoes lol huggles*

xoxox Sasy xoxox

Arianna Psaltery said...

I love your hair in all the pics :D