Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Do you want to know a secrettttt *sings*

A few weeks back I got a notecard from Efaniel Yugen and Sandryne Paster, asking me if I would like to do a post on their store. I knew the store, was hard not to know a store called Sassys Secrets when your name is Sasy lol.

I had seen many new releases from them and hadn't yet been to their new build, as I had visited their old store in the past when they did a collaboration with Alienbear.

One thing for me with blogging, and I did explain this to Efaniel, is that even though I do shoot lingerie and swimwear etc , I do try and not expose myself too much - some things are better kept for private ;o).

Sassys Secrets is a store full of lingerie with lovely styles and well not alot of modesty, and when you are looking for lingerie, you dont always want to cover up completely.

I did however find a few pieces that I would be comfortable showing, so that of course you would be interested enough to explore the store further. I have to point out that also, I really like the openness of the build the lingerie is shown in, its simple yet inviting, and there are also models showing the latest releases in the centre when you land, so you can always see what items look like on and keep up to date with their Newness.
This first set is Carmen, a wonderful use of fishnet, I could actualy see many wearing this top with pants and using it as outer wear very easily.

You get the stockings pants and top, but the bottom of the shirt is the pants layer- I would like to see Sandryne put that on Jacket layer so it can be worn waist banded with pants, but other wise still makes an adorable netted crop cami without.

The hair is the NEW Tippi, from Diversity Hair ... I love this style beautiful swept bang with a high pony twist up top, kind of an 80's formal style - tries to remember if we had those.

The shoes -as its lingerie is a no brainer - are the divine Nana shoes from Enkythings...and the latest skin MMSLight-makeup 3a from Minnu Model Skins , which is so different from the past MMSkins and totaly taking us in a different direction.
I really love the softness of the make-up, especially the mouth, when wearing lots of colour in your clothing and accessories, sometimes your make up doesn't need to be caked on too.

There are also so many tones to this skin, I think more than ever before in the past generations, so definitely go and grab all the DEMOS whether already a huge MMSkins fan or not, this new release could be just what you are looking for.
This next set is Sandy, again from Sassy's Secrets. A touch more revealing is this set with its lace and sheerness, but again pretty colours and every girl needs a nice strapless bra in her wardrobe .

The delicate colours also with the lace gloves mean you could if there was a match wear them with some formal attire, especially the white ones. The stockings and garters are also very versatile - I have said numerous times its very sexy wearing lingerie just under your every day attire and going about your day.

The hair is Sherry from Diversity Hair, another re release in her new textures - lol poor Aleri keeps finding hair she never meant to not have out this long, so yay for finding things.

Lastly we have Umbrella, and for me this is more of a playful set than super sexy lingerie. It totaly reminds me of dance classes and for some reason Cabaret shows, and for me that is sexy lol. The buttons down the front are just adorable on the black print, and then cute ruffled prim edging to the set is cute cute cute.

I think if you were pretending you were staring in Fame or Flashdance in this outfit around your home, your partner would just want to love you all night long because you are you, not trying to be some Pin-Up Girl.

Seriously on another shape this could look completely different, but on me , with this hair I look adorkable and for me THAT ROCKS ! lol - I really want to put this on with legwarmers now, I cant help it.

The top of this would actualy look really sweet with a cardi or shrug and some pants or your favourite skirt too, those buttons are too yum to hide underneath your clothes.

Time to see what Sassys Secret is and have a wonderful day.

xoxo Sasy xoxo

Always thankful for:

Essentia for my Beautiful Hair Roses and Jewelry many pieces of which I have watched being made, and had the pleasure of wearing first as they are custom fit to my shape-I'm blessed.

Nuclear Boutique for my lovely Lashes that I wear when I think of it and because Ari is awesome.

My Posestand is by VR and available on OnRez HERE!, not only does it have hide/show, but also has 3 options for changing poses, lights built in you command on/off in chat, and it rezzes a prim sphere around you that allows you to turn your camera 360 degrees and take pics without moving your stand, the sphere also changes colour on chat command too, its brilliant!.

My eyes which I get complimented on all the time are from Minnu Model Skins the MMS Green which I love.

Poses and Stands always used by me while taking pics, even if some end up on cutting room floor:
Maitreya
Digital Dragon Designs
Pixeldolls Empire Dress AO poses
Happy Dispatch
Juicy
Grapevine
Poseur
[LAP] Long Akward Pose
ANIMAH

No comments: