Sunday, June 1, 2008

Waves her Flag - or part of at least :P

So I am always saying things are fated when I blog lol, and seriously yesterday was another of those strange stepping stone moments.

I had seen a blog post from someone on the feed about skin the other day, and yesterday in group IM someone asked about the hair from that pic , I asked in Fashion Emergency and no one knew, so then I conferenced and got the answer, deciding that I hadn't been to that store yet, I dragged Fia over with me.

Then decided to go look at the actual skin, so tpd off again, after grabbing some demos, I jumped the wall- literaly- and landed in a really yummy build and smashed a scooter into the sim line lol. Then Fia found a stump, a tree stump he thought was fabu, so we tpd to that store, then once I got there I realised that the store wasnt the main - not in picks why arent mainstores always the FIRST ? - so after much banter in voice about how we MUST go to the main lol we tpd again.

The next build was even more incredible, I am sure many of you have already been to Isle of Tranquility , but if not you really need to, today - oh and try and go in the day time , because there is a club there so green chat spams you if you are trying to shop at night time and gets kind of hard if you are with others.

Ok so now you know how I end up at one place :P , its not just a tp and shop kind of deal with me, there are steps to finding the goodies lol. So every single store there had something worth seeing, buying , drooling over.

I had the best fun too, since my new PC and the ability to walk- oh yes I can finally walk , it wasnt me after all lol - I am so in love with actually walking, after spending nearly two years cam shopping its nice strolling around , its driving Fia nuts but yeah me is enjoying it lol.

So I got this incredible outfit called Salopette_British Punk from Ameries Naughty , ok so the funny thing is that after I shop and do what I have to do , I go to the feed and right there top of the feed is a post from Amerie herself on her new rug :O , I was like OMG had I waited an hour or so I would have had direct access lol, but then I wouldn't have gone on my little trip around the grid lol.

This set is just YUMMMMMMY , it has all the looks shown, and only 200L , and you know I am all for the Grey Love, but Grey and Red together OMG YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY ! and to then throw in a Union Jack AND a Skully well its too much Bliss.

The one shoulder strap overall bib style top is fab and comes on both shirt and jacket layer, the Kini/bra top is delish - again wishes matching bottoms to that - The pantaloon puffy shorts are adorable as is the tiered skirt , and I just love the shorts on their own as well , they will look fab with a blazer of some sort too.

So then just about to pop up on the stand and a Fash Con notice drops down for Couture Chapeau and its instant love for the Carrie Fedora, but as most hats have to go somewhere, I IM'd the creator Chigadee London and asked where it attached, unfortunatly it was the chin and as my hair roses go there I said Poop! lol. But Chigadee was so lovely and attached it to the mouth for me and delivered it YAY - yeah yeah its not that I couldnt do that, but unfortunatly when you re attach hats, they never sit exactly how intentioned if you arent sure of the exact placement in the first place.

So now I was most of the way there. Putting on my new incredible outfit and hat , with the scripted sizing thing - is great for hats - I looked at my colour pallette and prayed what I wanted had those colours, and sure enough Tesla Athena opentoed ankle boots had the perfect match with the Dark Heart combination WOOOHOOO.

Diving into my skins I came out with the Arcane Liquid Skin in Vivid Ruby Make up and omg Purrfect , but now there was a gap from cleavage to head and I needed something there that wasnt too ostentatious, I grabbed my Byzantine Choker from Essentia and the beautiful prim work and divine dark silver just worked wonderfully well.

The hair, opting for a straight style as it woudl fit neater under the hat, is the Sweet Violet hair from FFS, that I did have to do some adjusting too, but YAY for Copy and YAY for Mod hair , sighs thinking how that might change soon :o(.

So you see the outcome and you need to show the love , so off you go and have an incredible day shopping, and enjoying hopefully the beautiful build of Isle of Tranquility.

Ameries Naughty
Couture Chapeau
Arcane @ Truth
Tesla
Essentia
FFS

Always thankful for:

Essentia for my Beautiful Hair Roses and Jewelry many pieces of which I have watched being made, and had the pleasure of wearing first as they are custom fit to my shape-I'm blessed.

Nuclear Boutique for my lovely Lashes that I wear when I think of it and because Ari is awesome.

My Posestand is by VR Fetish/Fashion and also available on OnRez HERE!, not only does it have hide/show, but also has 3 options for changing poses, lights built in you command on/off in chat, and it rezzes a prim sphere around you that allows you to turn your camera 360 degrees and take pics without moving your stand, the sphere also changes colour on chat command too, its brilliant!.

My eyes which I get complimented on all the time are from Minnu Model Skins the MMS Green which I love.

Poses and Stands always used by me while taking pics, even if some end up on cutting room floor:
Maitreya
Digital Dragon Designs
Pixeldolls Empire Dress AO poses
Happy Dispatch
Juicy
Grapevine
Poseur
[LAP] Long Akward Pose
ANIMAH
Ana Lu Fresh Poses
Naughty Neko Designs

2 comments:

Efemera Bisiani said...

.... and breathe!!!

Sasy Scarborough said...

I BREATHED *pouts* and points to all the breathey spaces :P

xox Sasy xox