Saturday, June 7, 2008

Here Comes the Briiiide

June is traditionally a time for weddings, which in our country makes no sense as its usually windy , cold and wet lol.

But luckily thanks to Phils Place, and the amazing weather conditions, June Brides the wold over can have beautiful skies and incredible weather.


Click Pic for bigger image.

But its not just the weather that can be incredible. With the release of the NEW Enkythings Baba Yaga Bridal Collection, it was high time to do a Bridal Post, and these shoes are just stunning for during and after an event such as a wedding.

One of the hardest things for an upcoming bride to get just right, is the shoes. So many white shoes to choose from, but not so many that are styled with a Bride in mind. The Baba yaga collection is made to cater to as many options that may be needed. With white, cream, gold and silver as the key ingredients.

Great thing about the options, is that then not only is the bride covered, but you can consider doing an offset combo for the bridal party. Also as the Baba Yaga bridals are a remix of the Original Baba yaga there are endless colour possibilities to choose from, if you go with more vivid colours in your party, YAY the choice abound.

Now onto the Dress. There are incredible wedding gowns in Phils Place - I should know I have about 30+ lol. This Unforgettable Gown from BLAZE is just that, truly Unforgettable. The lace in this dress is STUNNING , Drop Dead Gorgeous. I have all sorts of love for this creation, but of course my first love is the System Skirt Love, I mean LOOK AT ME!- lol.

The two prim skirt options are beautiful, my personal favourite is the one on the right , slimline and chic. This Gown is the kind of style that can totally transform your mind to 'After the Wedding" the delicate Lace and sensuality of the gown itself, makes my mind wander to the Wedding Night, and being a vision by candlelight.

There isn't a Groom in Phils Place or RL, that wouldn't fall in love all over again when you do that walk towards him. It's simply breathtaking. I know this because, its rare that I poke, and whine, and carry on all girly girl crazy like, trying to get Mel to say I beoootiful, but when he was working; and I was taking pics , I kept prodding him to do so - lmao. I seriously almost turned into Bridezilla.

If you are having any Bridal Gown woes at the moment, or are planning a wedding, or know someone that is , you will do them a great service in taking them to BLAZE to see Unforgettable.

To really get into the Bridal Spirit, and of course to show the way you can co-ordinate your shoes with your Bridal Accessories, I am showing the Gold and Silver Cascading Bridal Bouquet from Essentia Bridal. There are also Matron of Honor - many use those as Bridal too- and then the bridesmaid bouquets, as well as Boutonnières for the Groom and Groomsmen, and corsages. They are full prim work and absolutely stunning, with many colours to choose from. Essentia Bridal can also do them to match your bridal colours for an additional fee, and there are DEMOS on Onrez and SLExchange as well as in the store.

The Hair is the Divine Sofia from ETD , and the Unforgettable Veil sits so wonderfully well on this style hair. The skin is the Pale Linda skin from Minnu Model Skins, that I just love , and is no longer available as of yesterday :o(- but a nice clean looking skin with subtle make - up is always a good look for a Bride.

The wonderful Cameo Necklace is from Kalon, a stunning Pearl Choker with a divine Cameo at the centre, which goes into that 'Something Old' traditional very well.

I hope in some way this post makes your Special day easier

xox Sasy xox

Enkythings
BLAZE
ETD
Essentia Bridal
Minnu Model Skins
Kalon

Always thankful for:

Essentia for my Beautiful Hair Roses and Jewelry many pieces of which I have watched being made, and had the pleasure of wearing first as they are custom fit to my shape-I'm blessed.

Nuclear Boutique for my lovely Lashes that I wear when I think of it and because Ari is awesome.

My Posestand is by VR Fetish/Fashion and also available on OnRez HERE!, not only does it have hide/show, but also has 3 options for changing poses, lights built in you command on/off in chat, and it rezzes a prim sphere around you that allows you to turn your camera 360 degrees and take pics without moving your stand, the sphere also changes colour on chat command too, its brilliant!.

My eyes which I get complimented on all the time are from Minnu Model Skins the MMS Green which I love.

Poses and Stands always used by me while taking pics, even if some end up on cutting room floor:
Maitreya
Digital Dragon Designs
Pixeldolls Empire Dress AO poses
Happy Dispatch
Juicy
Grapevine
Poseur
[LAP] Long Akward Pose
ANIMAH
Ana Lu Fresh Poses
Naughty Neko Designs

No comments: