Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Delightful Days



EDIT :Have since found out that it was Allissa Demar that helped me that day, so again thank you for wonderful service, and to Blaze for a fabulous Shirt and gift.

A long while ago, I was shopping with the Lovely Jaydie and started whining that I didnt have a shirt that was a mens style, but that was supposed to look like I stole one from Mel.

A few days later she IM'd me to let me know that BLAZE had such a shirt , and not in the store for sale, but as a FREE item for joining her Subscribe-o-matic.

I was overjoyed, not because it was free , but because I could finally have one lol - free was just a bonus. Now of course this was one of those crazy crazy days of items not delivering, and I ended up speaking to the Manager of the store - I really really wish I knew her name right now as she was awesome.

I wasn't getting the item delivered and really wanted the shirt desperately, even wanting to buy it if it was at all possible - yes it was crazy longing lol. Anyway the lovely lady with the name I don't remember Manager, sent me the item with much stress, as profiles weren't loading and all sorts of crazy, but I was so then and am still now very grateful, again its system skirt Genius using the skirt layer to make the bottom of this long loose shirt just look fab.

I wore this shirt for days in all sorts of combinations, and today was a day I wanted to just look thrown together in a stylish way, so immediately I went to the Boyfriends Buttondown. I have had these Capri style Leggings in my inventory for a while from N° 9 Nylons for a while, and they were just perfect for under the shirt.

I really love the 80's look lace ends to these, so perfect for under flouncy skirts or like this with an oversized shirt. They come in an abundance of colours, and both layers for ease of wear. The NEWISH as I am late blogging them, Dolly Sandals from Dela look fab with this look, beautiful stacked wedges in a patent leather texture, are fun and the deep rich colours mean you can mix them up with all sorts of light or dark clothing choices.

Mouse Mimistrobell of Dark Mouse at Whimsical Creations, sent me some lovely Jewelry and Accessories recently. The gorgeous Catty Eye Sunglasses are just adorable, made me feel like I was working in my den reading or writing, wearing my mans shirt etc etc lol.

Amber Necklace and Earrings and the beautiful Flower Necklace are all divine pieces for Jewelry lovers. The Amber pieces were perfect when wearing the rich browns of the Dolly Sandals and the light Cocoa leggings, and how adorable is the flowers sitting in a beautiful blue vase, I loved that.

Hair is the Kenzie 2 by Aden Breyer, loosely drawn to one side low pony that I love the texture of and the style itself is so graceful. The skin is the Vivant Blossom 1 Skin by Fleur, light lips and deep eyes make this skin a favourite.

Hope you get a chance to unwind this way sooon.

Blaze
Dela
Dark Mouse
N° 9 Nylons
Essentia
Fleur
Aden Breyer (Older Style Store)

Always thankful for:

Essentia for my Beautiful Hair Roses and Jewelry many pieces of which I have watched being made, and had the pleasure of wearing first as they are custom fit to my shape-I'm blessed.

Nuclear Boutique for my lovely Lashes that I wear when I think of it and because Ari is awesome.

My Posestand is by VR Fetish/Fashion and also available on OnRez HERE!, not only does it have hide/show, but also has 3 options for changing poses, lights built in you command on/off in chat, and it rezzes a prim sphere around you that allows you to turn your camera 360 degrees and take pics without moving your stand, the sphere also changes colour on chat command too, its brilliant!.

My eyes which I get complimented on all the time are from Minnu Model Skins the MMS Green which I love.

Poses and Stands always used by me while taking pics, even if some end up on cutting room floor:
Maitreya
Digital Dragon Designs
Pixeldolls Empire Dress AO poses
Happy Dispatch
Juicy
Grapevine
Poseur
[LAP] Long Akward Pose
ANIMAH
Ana Lu Fresh Poses
Naughty Neko Designs

No comments: