Monday, June 16, 2008

Style Starts Here

Style Starts Here is part of the Simone Stern product line, and the 70's Chic full skirt set , is part of that collection.

To me it is totally late 60's early 70's in the fact that the skirt has poodle all over it - not literally. Every decade of fashion has that crossover time , right into the 3's at least, I mean men were still wearing ugly shirts well into 93 :P.

I'm wondering if thats why I love vintage so much, being a 72 kid , I was on that cusp so to speak, always a girly girl; I loved wearing skirts and pretty frocks - and did every girl of that time have a red cord pinafore ? .

With the 70's chic set you can revisit that swish swish cusp time, and the brilliant colours will brighten up any day.

Now the being a kid in the 70's also meant that some things were like currency lol and also making stuff out of stuff was a big deal. Who can forget those windchimes made out of cutlery , omg and jewelry too, I used to pine for a fork bangle but I was way too little.

The Bliensen - BottleTopChoker and Earrings from Bliensen + MaiTai, brings all that childhood fascination with recycling back in full force, back then things like bottle tops and can rings were childhood currency, playing cards and marbles and anything with real staying ability became things of hours of joy, trading them was always fun, until of course some girl takes your barbie bride dress and a family war occurs - true story lol .

The hair is the Freebie Heather, from Tousled the new Brand Name for Haedon Quine, and the shoes are from Tesla and are called Diva , absolute JOY these shoes are , and if you watch the Brady Movie the second One of those silly ones , Marsha wears very similar shoes in the Mall Songfest scene - Yes saw it recently and went OMG TESLA !.

The skin is the beautiful Chaton Vivant skin by Fleur , love the lips and the eyes in this skin LOTS and LOTS.

Style Starts Here
Bliensen + MaiTai
Tousled
Fleur
Tesla
Essentia


Always thankful for:

Essentia for my Beautiful Hair Roses and Jewelry many pieces of which I have watched being made, and had the pleasure of wearing first as they are custom fit to my shape-I'm blessed.

Nuclear Boutique for my lovely Lashes that I wear when I think of it and because Ari is awesome.

My Posestand is by VR Fetish/Fashion and also available on OnRez HERE!, not only does it have hide/show, but also has 3 options for changing poses, lights built in you command on/off in chat, and it rezzes a prim sphere around you that allows you to turn your camera 360 degrees and take pics without moving your stand, the sphere also changes colour on chat command too, its brilliant!.

My eyes which I get complimented on all the time are from Minnu Model Skins the MMS Green which I love.

Poses and Stands always used by me while taking pics, even if some end up on cutting room floor:
Maitreya
Digital Dragon Designs
Pixeldolls Empire Dress AO poses
Happy Dispatch
Juicy
Grapevine
Poseur
[LAP] Long Akward Pose
ANIMAH
Ana Lu Fresh Poses
Naughty Neko Designs
Imperial Elegance

No comments: