Thursday, June 19, 2008

Haven Designs , Insolence , House of Heart

Delora Starbrook of Haven Designs makes some lovely costumes.

Three of which I am showing today, late yes, but I have been trying to catch up.

The first set I took at Straylight, just because I was feeling all Robin Hood like, with breasts.

This first set is the Battered set, a definite medieval wanderer look, with wonderful prim parts , that just add a lot of detail to this themed RP set. Its nice when a Role play outfit comes with all you need, including the shoes , so for one price in one location you are ready for an event, or the RP sim of your choice.

I really like the coat in this set , I would probably try and wear this in other ways , just because its really cute lol. The hair is Unkept by House of Heart, I had a feeling that if I was keeping in theme my hair would have to be this messy.

The skin is another of the new releases from Insolence, Helen Nature No MakeUp , one thing definitely stands out on this skin and that is the lashes, I am not wearing prim ones and my own shape lashes are gone , these are actually painted on the skin surface and are just lovely.
This next RP look is called Schism, an incredible prim outfit , the bikinis I am wearing under it are from Dernier Cri , and yes I say it , because Schism is scripted on touch to metal change.

I like the ease of that , meaning one set and a few different looks , as you never know what you may use the set for in a roleplay capacity.

To me this set would be a perfect Guard Uniform lol, and Id make my guards -because I would be ruler of this fantasy land of course lol- have different metals to show what rank they are lol.
Mind you if it was my fantasy the Guards would be male and oooo that set would still work - fantasises about that for a bit.

The hair is the Waverly hair from House of Heart, the cute bunches reminded me of horns, and then I thought viking warrior , see what happens in my head. The skin is another from Insolence, the Kathy Sunkiss Smokey.
Lastly is the Cecelia silks , that are colour change on channel 24, lots and lots of colour choices to choose from.

An interesting futuristic style silks set , and be warned no modesty layers on this one lol.

I really like the futuristic look to it , its almost architecture in style, ok i know what i mean , there is a movie that is silent and is all like future and weird and I cant think of the name of it , but it reminds me of that lol.

The hair is the Antonia style by House of heart and isnt it just Fun, that bun is like a hat made of hair lol.

Ok so next time you are on the lookout for some costumes , theme wear or just want to browse through and check out what Delora has to offer , go to Haven Designs.

Haven Designs
House of Heart
Insolence
Essentia
Dernier Cri

Always thankful for:

Essentia for my Beautiful Hair Roses and Jewelry many pieces of which I have watched being made, and had the pleasure of wearing first as they are custom fit to my shape-I'm blessed.

Nuclear Boutique for my lovely Lashes that I wear when I think of it and because Ari is awesome.

My Posestand is by VR Fetish/Fashion and also available on OnRez HERE!, not only does it have hide/show, but also has 3 options for changing poses, lights built in you command on/off in chat, and it rezzes a prim sphere around you that allows you to turn your camera 360 degrees and take pics without moving your stand, the sphere also changes colour on chat command too, its brilliant!.

My eyes which I get complimented on all the time are from Minnu Model Skins the MMS Green which I love.

Poses and Stands always used by me while taking pics, even if some end up on cutting room floor:
Maitreya
Digital Dragon Designs
Pixeldolls Empire Dress AO poses
Happy Dispatch
Juicy
Grapevine
Poseur
[LAP] Long Akward Pose
ANIMAH
Ana Lu Fresh Poses
Naughty Neko Designs
Imperial Elegance

1 comment:

Efemera Bisiani said...

Ooooh, I love when you get all risque with your outfits *grins*. And I think the film you're thinking of might be Metropolis? <3's