Monday, June 23, 2008

RHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA


Rha Designs has a bit of everything, set way up above the clouds you will find many items, hair, skins, clothes and even furniture.

Today I am showing skin, shoes and clothing from Rha.
The first ensemble is the Gold Beaded Blouses, that actually come with pants in a number of lovely colours.

A wonderful outfit for days spent at home cuddling up and reading a book, watching a movie, or just chillaxin. But then works so well for strolling through markets and meeting friends.

I really like the tie and frill at the base , so sweet, and the pants just have that comfy favourites look about them. The skin also from Rha Designs is the Destiny chola skin, with different eyes options for make up. Top to bottom I am wearing Smokey, Sultry and Red. My first impression of the brows was omg they are so fine , but the longer I had it on they actually grew on me - pun pun punnnnn.

The hair in the first pic is from House of Heart and is the adorable Vanessa hair , such cute braids to this style. The shoes that move into the next set also, are again by Rha Designs and are Colour Change on click Stilletoes.
Often you don't think of colourchange as an option , with so many fatpacks now being the way to buy shoes. I guess for your money its nicer to actually get 10 or so pairs of actual shoes , rather than one that does lots.

Its nice to have colour change stiletto's such as these available though , with the Mother ship constantly hiccuping and attachments not attaching , its good to just be able to click and have the colour you need.

The Darjeeling dress is the latest release from Rha, and its just lovely with the System Skirt love in the dress.
Realising now too that I'm looking at the pic , there is a side split in this dress, with the beautiful detailing going up it as you can sort of see with the blue. Take my word for it, its great.

The dress reminded me of classier times , so the Snood Hair by Curio was a need to wear style, this hair also comes with lace or net covering for the back and is so yummy.

The versatility of Rha is shown in all three outfits, ranging from casual to smart/dressy and now on to the Club Wear.

Patent Leather Snakeskin sets are with shoes included, and the top and pants are definitely going to get someones heart racing.

I really like how you only see the snakeskin in some parts on the pants due to stretch , I think thats a really cute detail and showing the work and energy that went into these pants.

The top is lovely dipped at the cleavage and thin halter strap, will look great also with dress pants or a tight or flexi skirt.

The hair is the Winnie hair from House of Heart and it was definitely made for dancing , the soft fluffy curls are just dieing to bounce and shake.

When you land at Rha Designs look for the TP that will take you up high and shop shop shop , also look out for some Vouchers that may still be available to give you a discount in the store, I am not positive they are still available but worth looking for.

Rha Designs
House of Heart
Essentia
Curio

Always thankful for:

Essentia for my Beautiful Hair Roses and Jewelry many pieces of which I have watched being made, and had the pleasure of wearing first as they are custom fit to my shape-I'm blessed.

Nuclear Boutique for my lovely Lashes that I wear when I think of it and because Ari is awesome.

My Posestand is by VR Fetish/Fashion and also available on OnRez HERE!, not only does it have hide/show, but also has 3 options for changing poses, lights built in you command on/off in chat, and it rezzes a prim sphere around you that allows you to turn your camera 360 degrees and take pics without moving your stand, the sphere also changes colour on chat command too, its brilliant!.

My eyes which I get complimented on all the time are from Minnu Model Skins the MMS Green which I love.

Poses and Stands always used by me while taking pics, even if some end up on cutting room floor:
Maitreya
Digital Dragon Designs
Pixeldolls Empire Dress AO poses
Happy Dispatch
Juicy
Grapevine
Poseur
[LAP] Long Akward Pose
ANIMAH
Ana Lu Fresh Poses
Naughty Neko Designs
Imperial Elegance

No comments: