Thursday, June 26, 2008

Lots of Yummy

SySy Designs has created some stunning gowns lately, both the Night and Dawn Gowns are just beautiful and today I am showing two of each.

Firstly the Dawn Green Gown showing it two ways, one of which I dont think is the intended way of wearing it , but I couldn't help but show both options as I believe its appealing both ways, and one or both may just be the look you want.
The textures on these strapless gowns are just heavenly. The curve to the bust area is like petals on a lotus flower , and the wonderful high waisted sash just enhances the slender curves of your body, with the delightful addition of the trailing ribbons once tied at the hip in a lovely bow.

The mix of the colours and black make it elegant and sophisticated for those times when you want an all black gown but just desire that little something extra , this gown is all that.

Once I was removing it I realised the once the skirt layer was removed the Gown looked wonderful with just the small showing of waist , making it very continental in flavour.

The skin as are all of them today , is the NEW Jodie Model Skin by Adam n Eve and YUMMY.

Not only does it have a beautiful face and such softness to the overall detailing of the skin, but the addition of a mole over the left side of the mouth is just awesome. Do not despair though as this skin comes with and without so you can choose whether you want to have a mole that day or not. In all the pics I have chosen with , because YUM!.

The make up choices in this skin are just stunning so you will have to make sure and get your DEMOS asap.

The Jewelry I am wearing with the Dawn Green is the lovely Jade set from Something Different by Fine Delight - how cute is her name. Fine is new to designing and these are her first sets , simple and pretty and the textures on the Jade are just remarkable.

With the Dawn Mauve Gown and again it just looks Gorgeous, I am wearing the N.Y. Beads wood by House of Heart , the dip in the cleavage area is just great for this style of dress, flattering to the eye and draws attention where this Gown wants it to be.

The hair I am wearing with the Dawn Gowns is the lovely Buttercup 2 from Calla a lovely side gathered ponytail with delightful curls cascading down the front, a wonderful style for formal like this or casual.
The Night Ivory Gown and following with the Night Lilac are both again so elegant and stylish.

One strapped Gowns with the addition of the long gloves, this gown has wonderful detailing of antique looking lace around the waist and hemline and at the tops of the gloves , bringing it all in so well, and again adding that little something to an all black gown.

Yes again I couldn't help myself, I removed the skirt layer , and I just love the look, to me this is a great night dancing with your partner or many wonderful dancers you may spend the evening with....as I am sure looking this fab you will get many offers.

The hair is the Bellflower style again by Calla and just swishy and full in body and length.

The shoes I am wearing for all are the Nana heels from Enkythings which are just stunning silk wrapped open toed mules, divine as a formal shoe or stunning for lingerie and casual settings.







Now something I have been meaning to show you for a while is the Multi Poses Staircase from Studio Sidhe. Faery Sola has created this wonderful staircase for taking pics on. Not only is it menu driven but all of the six poses have been made by Faery herself and until recently she had never made poses, and OMG SHE IS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

Now I have to admit that its been sitting on my platform since its release last week, and today it was funny because Jaydie Sapeur turned up and asked me why I have stairs to no where - laughs because I'm surprised she asked really as though it was odd :P.

I told her to sit and press and she did and got sooo excited we just had to go get her a set too ♥. Now the reason it has taken me so long to shoot was that I wanted to show all poses without taking 6 pics lol, and the set is menu driven as I said , so that means only one can pose at a time.

But when Jaydie TP'd off to show Chi Junot her partner in love and crime, I had an epiphany. Now there are TWO ways you can do this.

The first is due to the fact that Faery rocks and the set is copy and mod, so you can empty the poses out and use them freehand or make balls etc , which ever makes it work for you. ORRRR you can do what I finally worked out would rock , REZ THREE lol , so I rezzed three we each sat on one posed and then I overlapped them and VOILA Success.

As you can see from Faery's ad which I 'borrowed" the poses suit fun and elegant, and I would really love to see some builds with these as their entrances , the price is fantastic and as they are copy you could do your whole sim with them and texture them the way you want.

SySy Designs
Adam n Eve
Calla
Essentia
Something Different
House of Heart
Enkythings
Studio Sidhe


Always thankful for:

Essentia for my Beautiful Hair Roses and Jewelry many pieces of which I have watched being made, and had the pleasure of wearing first as they are custom fit to my shape-I'm blessed.

Nuclear Boutique for my lovely Lashes that I wear when I think of it and because Ari is awesome.

My Posestand is by VR Fetish/Fashion and also available on OnRez HERE!, not only does it have hide/show, but also has 3 options for changing poses, lights built in you command on/off in chat, and it rezzes a prim sphere around you that allows you to turn your camera 360 degrees and take pics without moving your stand, the sphere also changes colour on chat command too, its brilliant!.

My eyes which I get complimented on all the time are from Minnu Model Skins the MMS Green which I love.

Poses and Stands always used by me while taking pics, even if some end up on cutting room floor:
Maitreya
Digital Dragon Designs
Pixeldolls Empire Dress AO poses
Happy Dispatch
Juicy
Grapevine
Poseur
[LAP] Long Akward Pose
ANIMAH
Ana Lu Fresh Poses
Naughty Neko Designs
Imperial Elegance
Lost Angels

1 comment:

Faery Sola said...

Thank you soooo much for the great comments and lovely review Sas!

A note, if people are wanting to try out the stairs in world they can be found at my little pose shop which is right next door to my mainstore:

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Roosa/165/196/27

Thanks again! *hugs*