Friday, March 14, 2008

Sy Sy Senorita

The other day I got an IM from SySy Chapman of Sy Designs. Now of course being in 40 IMs at once I totaly confused the poor girl when all she did was ask me a simple question - I do tend to do that lol.



Anyway in the end she was lovely enough to send me some items I liked the look of, and I tend to go for older to Newer, especialy when showing a Designer for the first time. It's kind of like my little time line of their store, plus everything Old is New to someone.


The two items today are older styles in her store, and I think they are fab. The first being the Salsa Gown in red that is just heavenly; and as I said earlier its the reason I came into SL in the first place.

I adore the billowy scarf that just flows beautifuly while you walk and of course dance, the idea of standing in the arms of a loved one while a gentle breeze lets it flow behind you is just mmmmyummy.
I especialy like the layered skirt at the front as there is something very sexy about seeing your legs when in something formal like this, especialy a Salsa inspired gown, as its all about the feet, and the extension of the leg.
The whole dress moves incredibly well and for an older style it will stand the test of time, as it is a classic design.

I am wearing Juliet Hair from Gurl 6 a lovely side bun that suits this spanish look very well, especialy with my Essentia Hair Rose tucked behind my ear. The shoes are the fabulous Natasha Shiny Red Stilleto's by Tesla with the divine thin ankle straps, again bringing more attention to your legs.

Now the Skin is Modelesque, a NEW release by Lexi Morgan of Stellar Designs, she created 10 lovely make-ups on this and she named it after her friends, and *blushes* I am so honored that she chose me as one of those ten people, this is Modelesque Sasy and as Lexi knows I love red, the lipstick is just divine and the incredible dark and smokey shadow make it perfect for dancing the night away.
This next set is called Jersey Girl also by Sy Designs, and I love the simplicity of sets like this one, they are so versatile for accessories and work like a canvas to create different looks.
The set comes with the great black scarf and is a a really nice length mini , the neckline is just that right depth to be either very saucy or a touch conservative, depending on your mood.

I was in one of those I need Dark Eden moods today, yes its a mood I have on occasion, don't you ?. Dark Eden has absolutely incredible Primtastical items, that mix and match with other designs so well. These are pieces from the Bloodrage Phobos set, the boots and the belt, you can buy them seperately but at the prices Dark Eden has the sets are always a steal.

I love the deep red of the bloodrage and all those fabulous chunky prims, they look fab with the Jersey Girl set. The hair is actualy also from Dark Eden and is called Etains Second Hair - LMAO - she is a nut. The style is very different and you can buy it in a full pack of all colours for some crazy price under 100L.

I adore this combination together, and there can be so many 'looks' you can achieve with a set like Jersey Girl from SY Designs.



xoxo Sasy xoxo

Always thankful for:

Essentia for my Beautiful Hair Roses and Jewelry many pieces of which I have watched being made, and had the pleasure of wearing first as they are custom fit to my shape-I'm blessed.

Nuclear Boutique for my lovely Lashes that I wear when I think of it and because Ari is awesome.

My Posestand is by VR and available on OnRez HERE!, not only does it have hide/show, but also has 3 options for changing poses, lights built in you command on/off in chat, and it rezzes a prim sphere around you that allows you to turn your camera 360 degrees and take pics without moving your stand, the sphere also changes colour on chat command too, its brilliant!.


Poses and Stands always used by me while taking pics, even if some end up on cutting room floor:
Maitreya
Digital Dragon Designs
Pixeldolls Empire Dress AO poses
Happy Dispatch
Juicy
Grapevine
Poseur
[LAP] Long Akward Pose
ANIMAH

2 comments:

Arianna Psaltery said...

I lOVE the first dress. Si si, senorita ;D

Sasy Scarborough said...

grins and steals ya marraccas, it is lovely, someone needs to make a solo salsa I think, if there isnt one already, you know for those days you just want to cha cha cha around your house...or um is that just me :P

xoxo Sasy xxo