Saturday, March 15, 2008

Dublin Hunt DON"T MISS OUT !! (hints at the end of post :P

You may have seen the big post that Vivianne Draper did on the Dublin St Patricks Day Hunt, thats running this weekend on the 3 Dublin Sims, believe me there is so much more than the hunt going on.

I was given the items from the hunt so that you will get an idea of what is on offer, and they are Yummy, plus there is a Cash Prize up for grabs too, but read about all that on Viv's site HERE .




I just want to tell you about the goodies, she can tell you about how to get them lol. Firstly I will show you the Big Goodies and then the wee ones, as you get both if a big winner and wee if your a little winner lol (again details on Viv's blog)




This first set is by the talented Kit Maitland of CKS Designs and Phaylen Fairchild of DiVa Designs, I love love love when they collaberate, and if you are thinking why do I know their names together ? its probably because like everyone your a fan of the Diva's Movies.

I got to be in one today thats not a "Diva' Film but Phaylen still shot it so Im stoked , see it here. This is the Patricia set for the Hunt, and the pieces are just wonderful. The fabric used for the cute as all get out hotpants and vest is gorgeous and shimmery, and seriously can we talk about that collar!.


The whole set is super sexy and the pieces you will want to use well passed this weekend, I have on the Hampton wedges and the Elikapeka Hair from the ETD hunt that I believe is also running until midnight tonight so make sure you grab those on your way to dublin.


Now the next three items in the hunt are the Ookami Ningen Parasol and Wings set, as well as the DDMDI (Devil Made Me Do It ) Soda Pop Candy Shoes in St Paddys Lemon and Lime, DDMDI does incredible Prim work on all their fetish boots and shoes and these are no exception, you get the open toed and closed toed in the prizes and they are a fabulous style with incredible detail.


I just adore the Wings and Parasol, Zorena of Ookami Ningen has made them so beautifuly, and you can see the brush strokes she made to creature such wonderful petal like textures. Whats even cuter is the little clover emitter on the parasol, which you can kind of see - and you thought i just left dots on my pic didnt you :P .


I am wearing the Gidget set in green from CKS Designs and NO its not in the hunt but look how cute they look, and I never need an excuse to wear Gidget.
This next set is from a designer/store I hadnt heard of before and I am liking what I am seeing. The store is called Kaimis Normal Wear (lol) and this is the Tonku Dress that actualy also comes with the shoes, a really wonderful print dress with tankini and full piece swimsuit included, and short ( PS destroyed the pic I swear it wasnt me) and long skirt options. I love the cut out on the back and just the really simple yet elegant style to it.
The Hula hoop and yes its scripted lol is another of the cute prizes called the P.S.Y.C.H.O Hula Hoop.
This is for the Men, but I wanted to show how great it looks on girls too, the suit is the Charcoal Yellow Suit again by Kaimi's, and this designer goes all out with the extras.
Look at my BUM, seriously selling menswear for over a year in SL I cant believe I have NEVER seen this before, , mind you I havent sold Mens in over 6 months, they have created a prim backing to the coat, no more bum hugging jacket bottoms with this suit, ITS FANTASTIC.
Look, also you get shoes, yes made of texture but they are still cute for the look to begin with, and socks and tshirt for underneath, and WOOOHOO Boxers that are sooo cool.
This is the Kaimi's Red Lace Dress, and again extra's you will love, not one but three pairs of lace gloves, teh beautiful Gown itself and the lingerie pieces as well, just heavenly.
Again another Male Prize is the Tartan Gentleman Outfit 4 Menzies Tartan Ascot, by the Tartan Shop, this is such a Posh outfit for men I loves it, I so need some Irish Setters now and a Pipe, oooo darnit I own a pipe too *pouts* . The whole look is great and the ascot an collar are prim so you can move them around for your shape.






Definitely fun and sorry for the bad pics, are the wonderful Plants, Urn and Fireplace by Creative Kaoz , realy wonderful textures on these and I know because I have had her plants in my house before.
The hovercraft which seriously has a mind of its own lol and is too much fun even if up 600metres and no where near water, is by Love me Tender and this is of course the St Patricks Day Version.
The Celtic Running Arch Windsor seat in Mist is a prim delight, and is from teh American Shaker Shop - one day someone will tell me what a shaker is.
Now all of those items are in the bigger prize as well as the following, but the following you can get by answering ONE question for the hunt only ONE woohoo.
Ok is experiencing serious De-ja-Vus here, the reason being is that these items I blogged a long time ago and LOVE LOVE LOVE them. They are by Creative Kaoz and OMG the primwork on them.
The belts are just fantastic and the helmet is genius, if your into RP this is a MUST HAVE.
These next three pieces are all again from Kaimi's store, and again you get pieces you dont expect, the boxers extension with the celtic tshirt is fun, the jeans in the next set even have socks under so you dont get that yucky skin look with flare..and the starburst tanks are in both female and make styles.
Ok Now for the Clues.
1) Clues:
Most of the clue signs are placed near where answers to other clues will be. So one clue should "lead" you to yet another.
2) Answers
The clues were taken, for the most part, directly from the land descriptions that can be found in search or from the 'famous places/Discover Ireland" signs all over the Dublin Sims. So look there to see if there's any text you recognize from a clue.
Make sure you check out the Hunt and all the other wonderful attractions of Dublin Sim this weekend, really its so real looking over there I swear you can smell the liffey.


Always thankful for:

Essentia for my Beautiful Hair Roses and Jewelry many pieces of which I have watched being made, and had the pleasure of wearing first as they are custom fit to my shape-I'm blessed.

Nuclear Boutique for my lovely Lashes that I wear when I think of it and because Ari is awesome.

My Posestand is by VR and available on OnRez HERE!, not only does it have hide/show, but also has 3 options for changing poses, lights built in you command on/off in chat, and it rezzes a prim sphere around you that allows you to turn your camera 360 degrees and take pics without moving your stand, the sphere also changes colour on chat command too, its brilliant!.


Poses and Stands always used by me while taking pics, even if some end up on cutting room floor:
Maitreya
Digital Dragon Designs
Pixeldolls Empire Dress AO poses
Happy Dispatch
Juicy
Grapevine
Poseur
[LAP] Long Akward Pose
ANIMAH

No comments: