Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Breathless

As I have already said today, I spent some time at Clothing Fair, I was really enjoying myself walking down the middle of the path and camming left and right, swinging cam around corners and out again.

I came across a booth that had placed its own walls at an angle and went straight through them out to the water, adjusting my cam I ended up freezing, no movement, completely locked up.

Nothing new in SL right ?, this wasnt SL this was me, I dared not move in case I never found this vision again- when you do cam shopping, often you have NO idea where you are lol.

I waited for what was still unrezzed to fully rez, it was already THAT breathtaking, and then it fully rezzed and OMG.......the Gwen set from []::Tuli::[] is incredible, it comes for the time being in three divine colours that are incredibly feminine. As you can see in the pics, you not only get the incredible long gown skirt but also a micro mini version in either no flex or flex.

I spoke to Tuli Asturias briefly once I found this delight, and she does have plans to make it in other colours, but these ones are all MUST HAVES!!!!!! The 70's inspired set is just heaven, from top to toe there isnt any part of it that isnt incredibly detailed and beautifuly formed, you also have sleeve options too, the ones I have on with the Powder Blue set are the plain sleeves- nothing plain about them- and the Blush and Golden are both worn with the trim.

The shimmery base fabric is stunning but the total love is for the incredible beaded ,sequined and embroidered fabric of the waistband and trim, I could go on and on for days about Gwen, but you really need to be as captivated by it as I am.

I am wearing from left to right, Jackie, Tyra and Lacey..all beautiful styles from ETD, the skins are all by the talented duo of Fleur, and again left to right, Sultry, Blossom and Chaton... I couldn't get over how perfect Blossom looked with the Blush.

The silver grey shoes are Nana from Enkythings, which brought up the slight silver to the Powder Blue very well.

Do yourself a favour GET THEE TO THE FAIR!

UPDATE Clothing Fair just hit over One Million Lindens for today already, YAY! so awesome congrats to everyone on the grid.

Always thankful for:

Essentia for my Beautiful Hair Roses and Jewelry many pieces of which I have watched being made, and had the pleasure of wearing first as they are custom fit to my shape-I'm blessed.

Nuclear Boutique for my lovely Lashes that I wear when I think of it and because Ari is awesome.

My Posestand is by VR and available on OnRez HERE!, not only does it have hide/show, but also has 3 options for changing poses, lights built in you command on/off in chat, and it rezzes a prim sphere around you that allows you to turn your camera 360 degrees and take pics without moving your stand, the sphere also changes colour on chat command too, its brilliant!.


Poses and Stands always used by me while taking pics, even if some end up on cutting room floor:
Maitreya
Digital Dragon Designs
Pixeldolls Empire Dress AO poses
Happy Dispatch
Juicy
Grapevine
Poseur
[LAP] Long Akward Pose
ANIMAH

No comments: