Monday, February 25, 2008

Shoes Glorious Shooooooes, and Pants and Shrugs and OMG HAIR !

Ok so as I said earlier I took time out and came back to the grid flip flopping around like a stunned mullet - ok not really but it sure felt peculiar. First off I hit What's NEW at got an eye full of the yummy goodies from ETD.

By goodies I mean not only was there hair and clothing newness but SHOOOOOEEEEESSSSS, I had been skipping around all day in my ballet wedge heels by ETD, and then come on to find not only has Elika created some NEW Ballet heels but GAZOOKS these incredible Heel Strap Platforms, that are sculptalishus.
When I saw them it was instant love, when I tried on the DEMO more love; and when I saw all the colours well that was something me, and my shoes will keep a secret from now until the end of time.

The shoe shape is very dignified and has a real vintage look to the shape and structure, with the addition of the charming strap to the back of the heel...what is its purpose back there ? absolutely nothing! isn't that awesome lol.

I just adore the colours, they are rich and vibrant with a real depth that will go with all seasons. I was so excited once I got them home that I had to wear two at a time to see them as quick as possible - Ok I cannot tell a lie, I do that all the time, if I have more than one colour.

I was talking to Elika and she was saying how the pants from Celestial Studios looked great with her New shoes, and well as I had already been over that way earlier to LaLa FooFoo I thought that was a perfect addition and off I went. I was a bit unsure where to go and Elika said there should be a pants wall or a wall of pants, lol something like that she said.

Wall of Pants there was, Starley has been busy and not only do these pants come in both layers, but they come on both layers for tight and once for loose fit and then you have 3 prim options, bootleg, flared and skinny leg. So before I knew what was happening it was click click clickety click and I was off again.

So there I was all ready on my stands- yes I have lots of stands in my house lol- and I was about to start changing into my Elika-LaLa Canimalial Studio ensemble when I realised OH LORD I need hair, so I poked Truth Hawks of TRUTH Designs, and well by the time I said I dont need you now Im tping to your store I ended up with a big present from the Handsome Aussie Man.

I so can't work out what to call this now so its just 'Look from all those fab people' lol hows that work for ya?.

So here goes it, first off when I went to La La FooFoo-dont you just love that name- I was so excited at the goodies inside and click click click I did get more than you will see now, but you will get to see it eventualy I promise.

The shrugs in an abundance of gorgy colours is what I am showing from there today, and Larue now has her own store on the Celestial Studios Sim so you dont have to travel far, and its such a cute little store too.

The first Shrug is the Beige and I just love this colour- had me cursing that I didnt get the stone or tan pants at Starleys lol, but I do adore beige and red so it worked out. They come on the shirt and jacket layer, and with or without buttons on the side of the collar, which I think is a great option.
I matched the Linen Heel Strap Platforms to the mix and then needed to play with the middle......as I said I love beige and red, so I shimmied into my new Red Cords with the skinny legs from Celestial Studios , and I was loving my look. But my middle middle was still um NAKEY, and the red of the Cords was deep.
Inspiration hit in the form of G.L.A.M and the Bustier Pencil Dress- Ok so this week you have seen the aviator glasses that came free and now the top, I swear eventualy you will see the dress. I reached in and plucked out the crimson top and thankfully it was mod so made it a touch darker and VOILA! - Yummy Yummy Yummy I got love in my tummy.

Now of course because I am only thinking of you, and how SL can be hell to tp some days, I opted for the Canimal Essence Mystery of Simplicity skin for all the pics - hee hee- so that you can mosey around all four stores. But after that you are going to have to pull up your new pants, dig your toes into your new shoes, and scrunch up the sleeves of your shrugs and take on the TP challenge, because there is Hair to be had at TRUTH!.

This style in the first pic is called Gypsy and I adore it for not only the overall style, but also its realism......as any girl with dead straight hair that length will know, you cant get away with having a side pony, without lots of hair from the side you are pulling over from escaping, you can cheat and add lots of clips and spray, but its just not as pretty as letting those pieces fall where they may and making a statement.

Next we have the Chocolate Shrug and its yummy enough to want to eat. What is even better with chocolate PINK! not as a food of course - mind you it does have a rocky road kind of thing going on - but Deep Brown and Soft Pink are a delightful combo.

The pink I am referring to is of course TA DAAAAA! the top of the Scarlet Dress I blogged earlier today from Cachet, YAY I got to show you so soon how great it looks as a top.

Then if you go lower you will see the divine Brown Cords again by Starley and again in the skinny fit, I really love all the sculpty leg options on these pants and they fit soo snug around the hips. The addition of the Brown Heel Strap Platforms was perfect, dont you agree lol and then to top it all off again some gorgy hair by Truth called Fifth Avenue, which is also sculpty flicky goodness.

The look next to it would alternate well if you swapped them all around, this time the pants are the Ultra Dark Jeans by Celestial Studios, with the addition this time of one of Popfuzz Designs tank tops in blue, I really love her tanks as she does this cool thing with the shading between the breasts that really allows the fabric to look detached from the skin, for a more realistic look.

The hair from Truth is Angel, a lovely side swept bangs medium length do, that has really nice volume to it , and I am so delighted by his red packs and brown packs.


The next style in the fantabulous Hat is the Angel 2 style from TRUTH, and the hat has dropdown on touch options of plaid- love plaid- or plain in various colours, but seriously can you get better than Grey Plaid?.

I lectured or did I suggest, I cant remember, that Truth neeeeds to sell this hat seperate, as its so cute I want to wear it with other hair tooooo. But he has plans for more sculpted hats in the future so keep your eyes peeled for those- I say we give him a fortnight and if he hasnt made more we get that hat seperately lol.

The pants this time are the Grey Cords and you know I loves me the Grey, they are yummy and so well shaded in all the worn in areas, Starley did a fabulous job on all these new pants, and today is just a taste you neeeed to go look at all of them. Elika didnt let me down, there is a fabulous Steel colour in the Heel Strap Platforms from ETD , and I can see me wearing those with so many many things.

Also the magnificent Shrug by LaLa FooFoo that also had a Grey to make me a very Happy Vegemite. The versatility of the shrugs is so wonderful too, even though today I am showing them in a more casual combo, they are perfect, especialy the buttonless ones for wearing with pretty frocks on cool nights.
The lovely two tone tank I am wearing underneath; I also bought today from Style Your Destiny by Teagan Blackthorne. Its grey so it was a given I had to have it , and I really liked the shape with the darker grey accentuating the cleavage.

Now lastly we have the Pink Cords and these I had to have coz really I mean HELLLLOOOO! but then they caused me all sorts of drama, because how many pinks are there in SL ?.
Because I was going for contrast and you hadn't yet seen the black Shrug I went that route, but then hit a dead end on what pink top to wear with.
Believe it or not after about 45745896541223 tops I worked out there was only one choice PURPLE sobs* lol j/k , there is definitely a slight purple tint to the Celestial Studios pink , so thats the turn I took.

The tank is again from Popfuzz Designs and comes on both layers in one of her capri and tank sets but I do believe from my constant harping in the past, Pop did end up making them seperate - ok probably more so because others requested it, but I like to feel I do something lol.

The Black Heel Strap Platforms by ETD are a Must Have for sure, well all of them are really, but regardless of what you do in SL from Corporate to Casual, these shoes will compliment any look. The last hair style and also all are must haves- hell everything I showed today is, scratch that every thing I show every day is lol.

This hair is the Missy Hair from TRUTH Designs and again a mix of sculpties and prims to make a soft feathery side pony that is just a step up from Casual, and whether adorned by a Hair Rose or not can slip easily into formal.

So off you go to LaLa FooFoo , then Celestial Studios...skip across to ETD and then slip and slide to Canimal , once you have all you need take the challenge and teleport to Truth Designs DONT FORGET The latest 1L fat pack he has of hair in his store , and once you are ready to hightail to home DONT , because you still have to go to Popfuzz Designs via Style Your Destiny and GLAM lol

xoxox Sasy xoxo

Always thankful for:

Essentia for my Beautiful Hair Roses and Jewelry many pieces of which I have watched being made, and had the pleasure of wearing first as they are custom fit to my shape-I'm blessed.

Nuclear Boutique for my lovely Lashes that I wear when I think of it and because Ari is awesome.

My Posestand is by VRFetish and available on OnRez HERE!, not only does it have hide/show, but also has 3 options for changing poses, lights built in you command on/off in chat, and it rezzes a prim sphere around you that allows you to turn your camera 360 degrees and take pics without moving your stand, the sphere also changes colour on chat command too, its brilliant!.


Poses and Stands always used by me while taking pics, even if some end up on cutting room floor:
Maitreya
Digital Dragon Designs
Pixeldolls Empire Dress AO poses
Happy Dispatch
Juicy
Grapevine
Poseur

No comments: