Thursday, February 28, 2008

Lavish Michelle with Goodies

I said that I was able to show you some more of the Michelle skin by Damiani, bodywise. As you can see with this post featuring again the incredible talent of Katy Angel of Lavish Style.

In the first picture I am wearing Michelle in Fair Smoky Eyes Fair Lady, its a beautiful make up, with soft lips but dramatic eyes. As I was showing alot more skin I opted for a bit of a darker tone - But remember you can modify them - as you can see the detailing and shading on these skins are as I mentioned just divine.

The lingerie is the beautiful Chalice set in black by Lavish Style and it was instant love. It has 5 beautiful pieces in the set and you can really see how much work and dedication Katy has put into making it as sensual and sexy as she can.

You get the smaller panties that are laced edged and very detailed, to enhance those fabulous buns that Michelle has, then there is a booty shorts option where there is a touch more coverage and in this gorgeous fabric its more of a vintage pinup style. The bra cups well, and the shape and pattern again are outstanding, with such delicate straps that meet at the shoulders.

I positively adore the cami style top though on this set, as its such stunning work that, well you know what I am going to say , ADD A GOWN SKIRT lol. The sheer little skirt is just adorable too, for those nights you want to pamper your partner, Chalice is definitely the set to do it in...and if you want to pamper your girls, then partners get over to Lavish Style and start shopping as the items are Transfer - Always check though prior because stores do change policies, be safe :o) .

You can see the Chalice also comes in this stunning Red colour too. This time I opted for Michelle Skin in Fair Emerald Ruby, the lips matched perfectly to the tones in the Chalice set, and the eye make up is just divine - You can see it closer in earliers face posts.

Katy of Lavish Style has recently also released more Lingerie Sets so you have more goodies to see when you arrive.

The hair I am wearing in Chalice Black is Karen, and in Red Chalice is Katie, both are ETD styles and again I wanted styles that were drawn back enough from the face to accentuate Michelle by Damiani.

Another set I have been dieing to show you from Lavish Style is Amelia, and yes even though I was only going to shoot Lingerie I couldnt help myself.

Also with skin tone on hand called Sophisticated, it seemed a perfect combo.
First off the Gloves do not come with the set, they are the fabulous work of Roslin Petion of Fleur, and I have shown the long gloves in the pack previously I wanted to show the medium you also get as with this Vintage style dress its a superb combo.

Amelia struck me as soon as I saw it, for not only the dynamic style and colours, but I was intrigued by the belt. Was it prims, sculptie or texture? the glossy shine and detaling to it has it so realistic looking, it seems to pop right off the advertisement. It is in fact texture, and again shows Katy's wonderful talent.

The strapless style and beautiful full skirt are such a treat in such deep rich colours. The back actualy is low back with straps meeting at the base - Sorry I didnt get a better picture of that, runs off to the Lavish Style site and links to a pic HERE . Now as I was all in pin-up mode after the beautiful Chalice sets, I continued that with the lovely Christina hair by ETD, with the lovely waves and the kiss curl at the forhead on the left side, its a charmer.

The Michelle skin this time as I said in the Sophisticated tone and Emerald Ruby make- up just enhances the overall combo, then for my feet I wanted to keep that red/black combination and I went with the darling Classy Sling Back heels by Digital Dragon Designs in Red/Black and they are just gorgeous! the sheen on them is perfect for the sheen on the dress and gloves.

I hope you enjoyed the follow up of Michelle by Damiani and Lavish Style pieces, make sure you run over and DEMO DEMO DEMO, and dont forget presents of lingerie are always fun for both giver and reciever lol.

xoxox Sasy xoxo

Always thankful for:

Essentia for my Beautiful Hair Roses and Jewelry many pieces of which I have watched being made, and had the pleasure of wearing first as they are custom fit to my shape-I'm blessed.

Nuclear Boutique for my lovely Lashes that I wear when I think of it and because Ari is awesome.

My Posestand is by VRFetish and available on OnRez HERE!, not only does it have hide/show, but also has 3 options for changing poses, lights built in you command on/off in chat, and it rezzes a prim sphere around you that allows you to turn your camera 360 degrees and take pics without moving your stand, the sphere also changes colour on chat command too, its brilliant!.


Poses and Stands always used by me while taking pics, even if some end up on cutting room floor:
Maitreya
Digital Dragon Designs
Pixeldolls Empire Dress AO poses
Happy Dispatch
Juicy
Grapevine
Poseur

No comments: