Friday, October 23, 2009

Quick Look: DeLa

Quick Look: DeLa

Sorry for not posting yesterday and posting so late today. I have been super busy IRL – catching up after three weeks of illness from H1N1 and trying to get things done by deadlines. I am still slammed and just tossing this up quickly. It’s a great dress from DeLa that features a pouf skirt with a contrasting pouf underskirt. I love the style of the dress, it’s shape and details. There’s one thing that might improve it…but only at the cost of an attachment point and I know how we all love our attachment points. I just thinknk it would be fun to have the underskirt pouf a separate item so if I bought two or three or four or more of these dresses, I could mix colors on my own. That would be fun! But saving attachment points has its value too and the color in the provided skirt is the optimum color choice. …It’s a darling skirt and fun and great for dancing.

Keep reading →