Saturday, August 9, 2008

Inside Kitties Lair



Kitties Lair is a store that I have been saving up to post for way too long. I spoke to the creative mind behind the wonderful creations Babette Ultsch a while back, and retouched base recently to be able to show you these stunning outfits and shoes, that will put you in the party mood for the weekend.

Also great timing with the recent release of Damiani's Michelle version 2 skin release. This first enticing number is the Trinity dress in silver. The other day Mel and I came across a dress similar to this one and it reminded us of Pretty Woman , I am sure you all know the dress I am referring to. So once I saw this dress all I could think was " if Julia had worn this one she would have gotten Richard to commit much faster".

The fabric sheen on this dress is stunning, and paired up with the Platform Heels in Silver also from Kitties Lair, well you have an outfit that will make Men stammer. The heels are so high and so lush, the silver texture is dazzling and the inner soles are a soft baby pink, I adore pink and silver together , so subtle in these shoes but so effective.

The hair is one of my favourites Nalirra from Here Comes Trouble, and the Michelle Skin V2 which is even yummier than the first is the Amazing Blue and Peach MakeUp.


If silver isn't your thing , not sure exactly how it couldn't be :p, then there is the Cocktail dress Espresso Vine. Wow to put it simply, this dress is just smokin hot. The colour for one is sensational but as well as all the other styles they do come in a range of colours to choose from.

This dress has such beautiful prim work too in the form of the mini ruffled skirt , there are two options , one is just ruffle all around and then there is ruffle with the extra side pieces so that whatever your ao does your dress will move accordingly. I also love that without the prims it takes on vintage style swimsuit look, so sexy.

With this dress I am wearing the Damiani Michelle V2 Smoke Heavy Cherry, stunning MakeUp and so suited to this dress. With the new Selma hair from Here Comes Trouble with its awesome straight style and slight sculpted waves at the front YUMMY.

This next dress had me at hello, I love brown and when its used so artfully its just fantastic. Christina Geometric Brown is just such a dress, the Geometric pattern is divine and the options of lace hemmed tights underneath is fab, I often wear pants under micro mini dresses but rarely think to wear leggings the same way, so having this option already planned was a big plus in my book.

This dress is a little more sedate than the others which means that even though its a great day time dress it can easily go into evening wear. I am also wearing the PeepToe mules from Kitties Lair with the silvery heels they are also divine, you will see below a clearer pic of both styles.

Elena is another new release from HCT and this hair style is a wonderful ponytail with incredible bangs. The Make Up for this look is the Rebel Copper again such wonderful makeup you will have to go and try on all the Demos to see for yourself.



HotRod Pink is another style that can easily go from daywear to clubwear, its all about the tude you take with it. Wonderful belt detailing on the semi faded jeans, and they do come with a boots version too YAY. The pink top is delish, and there is a cute silver thong option also so you can make the set swimwear too.

The tude added is the wonderful Guerilla Hat from Kari , I have all of their hats now and they all look just superb, and as I was saying yesterday with the Gangsta Add On hair from HCT you never need to worry about editing hair for hats again. The Guerilla hat also has a cute little texture change badge on the side with adorable little pictures, and you even get two badges seperate for free to wear with your clothing or to add on to the hat, fun fun fun.

Damiani Michelle V2 Smoke Oriental Pink is perfect for this look as you want the main focus of the colour to be in your top not your face with this one, and look at those eyes peeking out from under the brim of the hat deeeelish.

Did I already mention stammering?, I think I did , well this dress is going to make your partner not only stammer but possibly need oxygen forced back into the brain. The Lacy hot Pink dress is a winner, the texture is incredible in that you really feel draped in something so sexy, I honestly thought I was going to make noises when I walked its so tight but sooo effective.

Laces up both sides and again such incredible looking latex the shading on this is wonderful as is the lighting effects, one thing very hard to do with latex is show where the light would hit and curve across the body, and this does a fantastic job of creating that illusion.

Wearing my other fav HCT hair Saleen which is only 1L for the fat pack. The make up is the Viola Genesis a nice deep plum that goes so well with hot pink in this shade.


A close up pic of both wonderful shoe styles from Kitties Lair, definitely dramatic and as are the clothes, incredibly designed and textured. Make sure you check out all the shoes and boots at Kitties Lair you will not be dissapointed.

Teleport to stores :

Kitties Lair
Damiani
Here Comes Trouble
Kari

Always thankful for:

Essentia for my Beautiful Hair Roses and Jewelry many pieces of which I have watched being made, and had the pleasure of wearing first as they are custom fit to my shape-I'm blessed.

Nuclear Boutique for my lovely Lashes that I wear when I think of it and because Ari is awesome.

My Posestand is by VR Fetish/Fashion and also available on OnRez HERE!, not only does it have hide/show, but also has 3 options for changing poses, lights built in you command on/off in chat, and it rezzes a prim sphere around you that allows you to turn your camera 360 degrees and take pics without moving your stand, the sphere also changes colour on chat command too, its brilliant!.

My eyes which I get complimented on all the time are from Minnu Model Skins the MMS Green which I love.

Poses and Stands always used by me while taking pics, even if some end up on cutting room floor:
Maitreya
Digital Dragon Designs
Pixeldolls Empire Dress AO poses
Happy Dispatch
Juicy
Grapevine
Poseur
[LAP] Long Akward Pose
ANIMAH
Ana Lu Fresh Poses
Naughty Neko Designs
Imperial Elegance
Lost Angels
Studio Sidhe
Vista Animations

No comments: