Friday, July 25, 2008

Merci


Nothing better than when you have to show some gorgeous new skins, than getting to show gorgeous new lingerie at the same time, swim wear comes close though. Crys skin by PXL with its gorgeous make-up choices and stunning tones is just beautiful.

Hart Larsson puts so much work into making his skins seamless,and adding the sunkissed tone to the Crys collection. Now I don't actually have on the sunkissed yet, in these pics I have on the regular tones of Crys, but I wanted to show them first being a touch paler and more suiting to Lingerie.
The new lingerie in which I speak, is the Stunning French Lace Lingerie by House of Nyla's Nyla Cheeky, its always a wonderful moment when you get IM's from Nyla saying things like I have some French Lace , and you know that means RL and we are going to get spoiled with it.

The stunning sets are comprised of 3 wonderful bra styles, Full Cup, Demi Cup and the delish and much needed Strapless. I love the strapless as it is low enough to fit under many dresses and tops and just feels wonderful to know you have on such beautiful work under whatever you are wearing.

The tone and shading on the skins are framed beautifully by this lingerie , she stunning full garter belt and straps are heaven , I had a berlei set like this one and my favourite part was the garter belt because of the ability to make the panties look like french knickers. The panties to this set are also adorable with the cute little sidebows. In this pic I am also wearing the Freckles version of the Crys skins , and its a light smattering of freckles across the nose, and with the natural lips and eyes its a wonderful all day skin.

The other charming features to the French Lace lingerie is the ruffles around the garters adding more dimension to the set , as well as the stunning masque for the eyes, so beautiful and something you can of course wear with many items other than the lingerie.

The skins have four options in each makeup, of brown and black eyebrows and both with freckles options, the Messy Eyes and Bloody lips is a fun make up, all of the skins makeups have wonderful full lips, you really need to try on the Demos of these skins and all the PXL skins as soon as possible.

All hair is from Diversity Hair top to bottom is Peppa, Lizzie, Carrie, Jaya and Edgy all wonderful styles and the Carrie is a new style about to be released that I just couldn't wait to show so I could wear it lol, with the Lizzie style I am wearing the FREE Hair sticks from Essentia with the adorable asian lanterns.

Also using some NEW Poses from Ana Lu the slurl is in the always thankful for section at the end.

TP To Stores:

PXL
House of Nyla
Diversity Hair
Essentia


Always thankful for:

Essentia for my Beautiful Hair Roses and Jewelry many pieces of which I have watched being made, and had the pleasure of wearing first as they are custom fit to my shape-I'm blessed.

Nuclear Boutique for my lovely Lashes that I wear when I think of it and because Ari is awesome.

My Posestand is by VR Fetish/Fashion and also available on OnRez HERE!, not only does it have hide/show, but also has 3 options for changing poses, lights built in you command on/off in chat, and it rezzes a prim sphere around you that allows you to turn your camera 360 degrees and take pics without moving your stand, the sphere also changes colour on chat command too, its brilliant!.

My eyes which I get complimented on all the time are from Minnu Model Skins the MMS Green which I love.

Poses and Stands always used by me while taking pics, even if some end up on cutting room floor:
Maitreya
Digital Dragon Designs
Pixeldolls Empire Dress AO poses
Happy Dispatch
Juicy
Grapevine
Poseur
[LAP] Long Akward Pose
ANIMAH
Ana Lu Fresh Poses
Naughty Neko Designs
Imperial Elegance
Lost Angels
Studio Sidhe

No comments: