Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Jill came tumbling after

And doesn't she look hot tumbling, lol.

The very talented Kuranosuke Kamachi of Dela, has released the Jill tank this past few days, and its divine.

Not just any ordinary tank this one, nooooo. Look at the beauty of the leather strips down the front from the collar, and the belt , wow that sculpted belt is incredible, and comes in three sizes for an easy fit.

A Beautiful design you can wear an endless amount of ways, as you can see here I went with two favourites. The Mod look had to happen as soon as I saw the white, grabbing the White Garcia boots also from Dela , and the skirt of the Heresy dress from Canimal.

House of Heart has released some incredible Fashion Lashes as well recently and just look how wild they are. With the addition of my Zebra Stripe Earrings from Woo's, and the Evette hair from HCT I was ready to be caged and GoGo the night away.

Keeping on the fabulous Vivant Biba Skin from Fleur , I went with the Shelly Leggings also from Dela in the Champagne, beautiful colour and you have short and long with cuffs versions in the pack, the BitterBrown Jill top was a treat for the Garcia boots and I was feeling all Equestrian like, no horse but I do have a ridable Camel -now boxed lol .

The NEW Yaya hair from HCT is a stunning french braid style, with the use of sculpties and prims to form this ever so thick loose braid, its gorgeous. The addition of the Vicente Gold bangle from Dela just added a nice touch of Gold and I was off and racing.

Going with a similar but dressier uppydo look with the NEW Clipper Style from HCT , the Red Jill tank is beautiful- there are so many wonderful colours in the Jill tanks. The in black and the NEW Shelly leggingsDarena boots in Red are just fabulous in big squishy floppy bootyness.

All shoes and boots at Dela have Demos, so does HCT Hair and of course Fleur Skins, so you can have a DEMO-Palooza today and try out your own looks.

Dela
HCT
Fleur
Woo's
Essentia
Canimal


Always thankful for:

Essentia for my Beautiful Hair Roses and Jewelry many pieces of which I have watched being made, and had the pleasure of wearing first as they are custom fit to my shape-I'm blessed.

Nuclear Boutique for my lovely Lashes that I wear when I think of it and because Ari is awesome.

My Posestand is by VR and available on OnRez HERE!, not only does it have hide/show, but also has 3 options for changing poses, lights built in you command on/off in chat, and it rezzes a prim sphere around you that allows you to turn your camera 360 degrees and take pics without moving your stand, the sphere also changes colour on chat command too, its brilliant!.

My eyes which I get complimented on all the time are from Minnu Model Skins the MMS Green which I love.

Poses and Stands always used by me while taking pics, even if some end up on cutting room floor:
Maitreya
Digital Dragon Designs
Pixeldolls Empire Dress AO poses
Happy Dispatch
Juicy
Grapevine
Poseur
[LAP] Long Akward Pose
ANIMAH
Ana Lu Fresh Poses

No comments: