Friday, March 28, 2008

Dela-cious

I remember once- a long time ago- a post by a designer; explaining herself for creating what wasn't her normal product. It was a kind of justification post to settle the frazzled fans, who didn't understand why they were creating something else, why they would want to, and so on.

Seemed strange to me at the time, that anyone would have to do that, but then again... I can understand that some truly huge fans of their work, went into a panic that without explanation they might be changing focus and not return to their original content.

Now though thats changed, now new content creators/designers are all over the place, they can and do make lots and lots of incredible items, spreading their talents in various ways. I for one think thats brilliant, and alot of older designers have spread their wings too.

One such 'NEW to me' designer is Kuranosuke Kamachi of =DeLa*=,
A definite all rounder when it comes to designing and creating incredible content. When I went to the store it was to check out the shoes/boots, but there are incredible clothes in the store too, and the work on them all is fantastic.
This first divine dress is called Mirabelle, a fantastic little black dress (That is actualy available in lots of yummy colours ) that has a sheen to it that gives it a silky texture that encases your body.

The length is yummy, and the skirt is made of sculpties, done so well that is looks like a system skirt we dream about having. Beautiful attention to details, the extra pieces are just lovely too, with the silk cuff and choker that streams down the back softly.

Any and all movement you do in this dress is just delightful, and when you do any moving wearing the Thaelle shoes also from =DeLa*= it gets even better.

Beautiful sculpted heels, again in an assortment of yummy colours...what stands out though is the stunning ankle ribbon on these, the texture is luxurious and such a fab way to achieve the wrap around look we all crave - ok don't know about all but I love that style, and wish it wasn't so hard to achieve because of our ankles.

The other fun fact :P is that the ribbon can be worn or not worn depending on your mood, so you get two looks for your shoes for one price, but wait there is more *giggles* you could add the ribbons to your other favourite heels or contrast with other colours.

The hair I am wearing is the beautiful Nana style by Luxury Jade Hair, I love this style so much and wish there was more hair in the store, make more more more. The skin is the divine MMskin pale diva from Minnu Model Skins, I love the pale tone so much and in this make-up its dramatic yet soft all at the same time.


This next combination of pieces are again from =DeLa*= , enough to make those of us not able to create weep,*sniffles* . First we have the Jessie tank, that also has a white trimmed version, and the tucked and un-tucked option which is great.

My favourite part is the Stole with Nostalgic Stripe - I even love the name- there are an assortment of stoles available and the design of it is again fabulous. The way it sits on the body, and the length pieces to the stole are just right - a bit like baby bears porridge.

I am also wearing the Lindsey High Waist jeans, again options and layers, options being no high waist as well, again an incredible denim...and what I have noticed about Kuranosuke's blacks , is that they have a slight brown to them, which I for one love. The style is fab, as with high waisted jeans you get a dressier look, without looking like you're trying-lol.

The shoes are the lovely Polina you saw yesterday, again by =DeLa*=, and in wonderful colour combinations, I love shoes that are casual like this but high enough to wear with pants, espicially now that we have cuffs on our pants , you need that extra height- how did we survive without those before.

The skin is the yummy
MMskin pale Earth, again by Minnu Model Skins, the softness of the lipstick in this one brings more attention to the bright colours in the clothes, me likey that. I went shopping at Viva la Glam the other day, the sim where G.L.A.M is situated, and oh lordy I spent so much money as there is a huge SALE on everything in the store before its discontinued, but I did message Chloris BEGGGING , that she puts it all on OnRez , discontinuing great fashion should be punishable *giggles*.

Anyway, sidetracked again, I went to the Vintage|wear store across the way , and found these fabulous Sunglasses- yes found, they looked lost :P. They are the (VW) Classy Shades-Tortoise, and they really are beautiful, there are also other coloured lenses to choose from, only a small selection of frames at the moment, but enough to keep you wanting more.

The hair is the fab fun Up n Go style by CopyKat, this is actualy the Copykat black, but it does vary from style to style , I love the messy of this short style at the back, but neat and sleek at the front. The round bangles are by booN, I have worn them before in a post and they are just stylish, and there are different options for wear and texture, and so affordable.

Ahhh Sasha, This dress is Superb, my first love is for its mature style, and chiffon yummyness. I have just realised that somehow the silky bown from the neckline is missing in my pics :(( , so you are going to have to go and look for yourself on that - is really sorry that happened and I didn't notice sooner to fix it.

As you can see the dress has two skirt options, and both are styled in such a way as to be very sexy without being
too revealing. The top definitely makes up for the modesty of the skirt lengths though, and as I said a lovely scarf bow is attached at the collar, but even without, the dress is still eye catching.

I decided to wear the Thaelle shoes without bows - rolls eyes to make up for the bow at the neck, go figure lol. The skin is the MMSPaleNF-Aero by Minnu Model Skins,which is one of the next generation skins. The hair is the scrumptious Polly by TRUTH, love this updo very much.

This next combo is the Forina Jeans I wore yesterday, that I love with their older denim look, and the Mirabelle top, to give it a dressier but still casual look, The boots are the fantastic Gracia boots in brown, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE these boots so much.

The texture on these is just divine, and the detailing is wonderful, I adore the rings at the angles and across the foot with straps , they are incredibly built and move really well with ao and poses as you can see not much distortion at all.

make sure you check out ALL the goodies at =DeLa*= not just the shoes but the clothes too, and all the Demos have every colour option, so really good for choosing the style you love.


Always thankful for:

Essentia for my Beautiful Hair Roses and Jewelry many pieces of which I have watched being made, and had the pleasure of wearing first as they are custom fit to my shape-I'm blessed.

Nuclear Boutique for my lovely Lashes that I wear when I think of it and because Ari is awesome.

My Posestand is by VR and available on OnRez HERE!, not only does it have hide/show, but also has 3 options for changing poses, lights built in you command on/off in chat, and it rezzes a prim sphere around you that allows you to turn your camera 360 degrees and take pics without moving your stand, the sphere also changes colour on chat command too, its brilliant!.


Poses and Stands always used by me while taking pics, even if some end up on cutting room floor:
Maitreya
Digital Dragon Designs
Pixeldolls Empire Dress AO poses
Happy Dispatch
Juicy
Grapevine
Poseur
[LAP] Long Akward Pose
ANIMAH

No comments: