Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Laynie-Wear inside and out

**I got the skins sorted so they should appear after this post YAY **


My brain hurts, I have spent hours trying to show you the NEW Laynie-Wear skins and they are truly fantastic, but in all my efforts to be tricky in how I will present them, every single option blew up in my face*sobs*.
30 pictures loaded on some free server thing only to do god knows what with god knows who. I am at the end of my rope, and so I have to apologise to Laynie because I give up for now. But I do still want to share the other pics I took of her incredible tintable Cami tops that I have had for a while now and are fabulous.

You know those days when you just need the perfect layering option, or just want to pretty up a pair of pants without flashing your middle section, well Laynie was having those issues too and came up with the 6 beautiful tintable Cami tops that are on all layers possible to give you the option to layer however you may need, and also to add coverage to your favourite hipsters on those days you just dont feel like letting it all hang out.

I want to also point out I am actualy wearing two of the skins in these pics, both of which have grey/silver make-up and are beautifuly modded skins, using the Eloh Eliot templates.
If you click on the pics to go supersize you should be able to see that Laynie has done a large amount of work to them, especialy to the mouth.

Laynie also assures me that she did a lot of work in the more private areas of the skin also, and will be setting out Demos in her store later today.

The skins are 175L each and the make up options are ranging from soft and feminine to dramatic eyes and big lush lips. Laynie is looking forward to adding more to the range in the future and I can't wait, because so far I am in love with all of them- I even like the purple ones lol .

In the first picture with 5 of the 6 Laynie-Wear Tintable Cami tops I am wearing another great pair of pants from Last Call, for the Go to Girl set , and again if you haven't been yet to do one last run through,time is running out. The first pics are of course wearing the jacket layer, so then I decided to try and see where I could go with the layers options Laynie provides.

There has been alot of talk about mid coverage lately and Pixeldolls is another store that came to the aid of girls that don't want to or can't always expose that much stomach.

When the Belts by Pixeldolls came out I like everyone went running to grab and tonight when I ventured over there I found that they had actualy added more colour options. By the time I did the math and the fact they are having a new items SALE at the moment I ended up buying the fat pack which means, Yes I have bought the same 4 belts twice lol, but I did save money I swear.

So putting on the beautiful 6th Cami top by Laynie-Wear and then adding the Rumple Shrug in Charcoal also from Pixeldolls , I found a pair of pants I wanted to cover up lol and added the knit jacket belt in black, and Voila a layered look you can be most proud of.

The fun thing about all the layer options by both incredible designers is that you could layer in about 3 different ways to get the same look. The pants are the Ingrid set pants by Last Call, and I actualy did have to go the highwaisted option because even the belts didn't go low enough down, but the belts do vary and they can definitely spruce up some older style pants you dont really get much wear out of anymore.

Its funny when you wear cuffed pants how you still want to go all out on the shoes, it's knowing yourself how fabulous your footwear is that matters, right!. So I pulled out the latest creation by Enktan Gully which are the Enkythings Gyala shoes in Grey, and like all his shoes there are different sole options and a huge selection of colours.
The mix of prim and sculptie works a treat on this modern take on the classic clog, the shine to the shoe itself is gorgeous with the contrast heel/sole and the rivets along the side and the beautiful little detailing at the front, it all works and is perfect for a day out and about. With pants or skirts these shoes are YUMMY!.

Keep your eyes open for more skins from Laynie-Wear and I will try and show you the ones I took soon, also encourage her to make more Cami tops like these ones, they realy are fantastic Halter neck style tops that just add so much to your inventory. Also don't forget Last Call and Pixeldolls for their SALES- if the Last Call one is over, my apologies.

The hair I am wearing in both pics is Melrose by ETD and is a gorgeous style in one of my favourite ETD textures-Tawny. I am wearing also the Byzantine choker and Silver hoop earrings and Black tipped grey Hair Rose by Essentia .

xoxox Sasy xoxo

Always thankful for:

Essentia for my Beautiful Hair Roses and Jewelry many pieces of which I have watched being made, and had the pleasure of wearing first as they are custom fit to my shape-I'm blessed.

Poses and Stands:
Maitreya
Digital Dragon Designs
Pixeldolls Empire Dress AO poses
Happy Dispatch
Juicy

My Posestand is by VR and available on OnRez HERE!, not only does it have hide/show, but also has 3 options for changing poses, lights built in you command on/off in chat, and it rezzes a prim sphere around you that allows you to turn your camera 360 degrees and take pics without moving your stand, the sphere also changes colour on chat command too, its brilliant!.

No comments: