Friday, October 9, 2009

Puttin’ on the Ritz
















Puttin’ on the Ritz

There was a burst of chic goodness that flowed into the fashion stream like a waterfall last weekend. My inventory overflowed and I was adrift in choices of what to wear. But I absolutely had to wear the new COCO Tuxedo that is so gorgeous I could almost hear it singing “I feel pretty, oh so pretty…” I suppose you think clothes don’t sing, but it’s SL. They can do anything. The tuxedo jacket comes in gray and black and I wore the gray for more contrast with the black feather skirt. Feathers and Tuxedos don’t go together usually, but the skirt was humming “Putting on the Ritz” and the potential for a great fashion song mash-up should never be denied. The fab boots are from Pixel Mode – where the 50L sale just eroded all my will power and flooded my inventory with PM goodness.

Keep reading →