Monday, October 5, 2009

Far… Far!!!

Far… Far!!!

I tromped over to Isla Mallorca where the magnificent carnival Far… Far! is located. There’s some gorgeous sim decoration and structures on sale there as well as carnival items. I wanted a casual look and after totally busting my budget with a stop at Mimikri, I had to pull out some of her gorgeous fall collection. The sweater dress and pants are from Mimikri, but I thought it was a bit chilly for all the open air in that sweater so I tossed on a turtleneck from Reale.

The skin is a preview of the soon to be released July skin from PXL Creations. I love the face and don’t want to take it off. The expected release is mid-October and I personally cannot wait to see the other makeups. According to Hart Larsson, PXL Creations designer, there will be more colorful makeup options than in his previous skins which tend to stick to classically elegant makeups.

Keep reading →