Monday, May 19, 2008

It's HUBba HUBba time

A little bit ago, the talented duo over at The HUB released the Venus Sandal, we all went ga ga and pined for more delish colours.

Well feeling sorry for all us whimpering shoe fans, they have done just that, Venus Sandals in brights and lights, and they are just as stunning as the first.

The design of these sandals if you hadn't seen them before is elegant and casual all mixed into one. The stacked wood heels with that sensational design are just genius.

Somehow I have one more colour in one pack and when I took pics I couldn't work out one of the other colours and which set it was from- lol Im a nut I know. So lets just say this is a taste of 'most of ' the colours available lol.

The lovelye bright colours gave me a chance to put on the fabulous Newish Brighton Shorts from AD Designs which is part of the Diversity Hair store. Wonderful summery shorts in not too short length, and lovely turned up cuffs detailing, I adore these shorts, they are fun and casual, but with the right pieces can be turned into a dressier look.

The top is the Britta top also from AD Designs/Diversity Hair , and is just beautiful. It has all layers, and the sculpty rolled up sleeves give it that little extra something something. I really like the texture on these, even though its intention is more of a shirt, it has a really smart cardigan look to it, but slimline and lightweight.

With the low neckline I wanted to show one of my favourite necklaces, the Retro Montage necklace by Essentia. The creamyness of the beads with the silver edged resin like pendant is wonderful, its like retro art that you can wear.
With both looks I am wearing the Clarissa skin by Adam n Eve, as natural and youthful as this skin looks, I wanted that healthy outdoors lovin feel, so it was perfect.

The hairstyles are both from Diversity, the top is theThalia style and the second picture is Sydney with the colour change clips ; its a fantastic concave cut made on request, and ever so yummy.

Making sure I didnt get too much sun, I opted for the Sunglasses in white by Tesla , which are sleek and scrumptious.

Enjoy the sunshine, whether you have any or not where you are RL, get all summery today and stroll through some of the incredible places that Phils Place has. Sharing a Suggestion from Beanie Canning is what she deems as the Most Beautiful Build in Phils Place (ok she used the S word but go look HERE )

The HUB
AD Designs/Diversity Hair
Adam n Eve
Essentia
Tesla

Brush used for border is from HERE


Always thankful for:

Essentia for my Beautiful Hair Roses and Jewelry many pieces of which I have watched being made, and had the pleasure of wearing first as they are custom fit to my shape-I'm blessed.

Nuclear Boutique for my lovely Lashes that I wear when I think of it and because Ari is awesome.

My Posestand is by VR and available on OnRez HERE!, not only does it have hide/show, but also has 3 options for changing poses, lights built in you command on/off in chat, and it rezzes a prim sphere around you that allows you to turn your camera 360 degrees and take pics without moving your stand, the sphere also changes colour on chat command too, its brilliant!.

My eyes which I get complimented on all the time are from Minnu Model Skins the MMS Green which I love.

Poses and Stands always used by me while taking pics, even if some end up on cutting room floor:
Maitreya
Digital Dragon Designs
Pixeldolls Empire Dress AO poses
Happy Dispatch
Juicy
Grapevine
Poseur
[LAP] Long Akward Pose
ANIMAH
Ana Lu Fresh Poses

No comments: