Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The and More :P

We did the Cowgirl in the city thing, so here is the Cowgirl in the Country, again highlighting the incredible boots from J's, the Black Fringe Western Boots and the Western Boots Used look are both fabulous for getting your boot scooting mojo going.

Once again the detailing on these boots is fantastic, and both styles can look great with whatever look you want to do.

On the left I went with the Maitreya Cut off shorts , which are so tiny you can barely see them lol, and I stole one of Fia's shirts lol , its from Jungle Wear , its called the Red/White plaid muscle shirt, and I steal it every once in a while.

On the right, I went with a short Denim skirt by Camie Cooper, with the Black and White Dart top from Rising Phoenix Designs. Love this top its so sweet and comes in an abundance of colours. Both Hair styles are from Celestial Studios , The Cowgirl hat/hair Brown , and the Annie May , I think Starley has some country going on in her too. The skin is the Crys_SmokeEyes_IceLips_BlackEB from PXL and even though it is made up, the softness of the lipstick works for country living.
Anti Hero by Pixeldolls is a set I have had for a while, just waiting for the moment to look this yummy. This is one of the body suits that come in the set, and its divine, the suspenders look and that laced up back mmmmmyummy.

The boots are the Goth Buckle up Boots, so many incredible buckles, these are definitely kick bottom boots., with the laced up back bow as well they are sensational.

The hair is DarkChyld from Old Gravy, and the Skin is the Kelsey Chestnut - Glamour: Aqua from Dernier Cri , really makes you want to revisit all those Dark Angel reruns.


As soon as I saw the Goth Ribbon Lace up Boots I squeeled, again 300L for four incredible options in wear. But look how incredible those sculpted bows are , I mean YUM!.

JB Gazov is incredibly talented, not just for wonderful sculpty skills, but for actual style, and fashion sense.

Again I wanted to mix the fem with the chunkyness of these awesome boots. In the centre we have the 3.0 Dress from Popfuzz, a great micro mini style in a huge array of colour.

The second dress is the 1.0 Dress - hee hee on the numbers thing - a beutiful halter style babydoll that I just had to vintage up with the Hair from again the Savoir Hair Headquarters , as is the first style too. Middle style is the Yoko hair by C+C @ Savoir Hair and the Vintage Vixen is from Jetdoll @ Savoir Hair and is scripted to size change on click.

Both skins are from the Collaboration of Mimi Coral and Popfuzz Bamboo and are just Gorgeous.
This next set I have had for a while, and its in my meaning to blog folder, so it was perfect to show you the Loosefit Boots in black, again two options with and without the belted buckle.

The loose fit texture on these boots is just remarkable, without looking too lose they fit snug and elegantly to the leg, and will look wonderful with some nice 3/4 length skirts, or even a dress suit.

The Goss set is from UK Couture, pants option on undies layer for boot fit , wooohooo I was stoked. The top is sheer genius - pun pun pun- I adore polka dots and this is a sexy and stylish use of what is usually cute. With the yummy bra underneath provided you can choose any option of naughty or stylish, take your pick, for the more conservative try finding a nice black tank to wear under it.

The hair is from dD@ Savoir Hair and is the Edea style, this one is also click to change, I am starting to love that function. The skin if from Canimal and is the lovely Essence (Mystery)..of Simplicity skin, a nice subtle make up, so that your outfit takes centre stage.


Lastly, and the outfit I have stayed in because its too cute. The wonderful P.E Sneakers, incredible two tone leather sneakers with that bowling shoe look I adore.

I had to mix up some Artilleri for this - A logical place to start lol - My first purchase at last years Hair Fair is the Mariya style, I just fell instantly in love with this hair- actually Ariel Black of Rising Phoenix Designs was wearing it standing at the stall, so irony that I would wear her top and this hair in the same post.

The Cherry Cardigan is also from Artilleri and is just beautifully textured with a soft sheen to the fabric. The Somerset Capri pants again feeling their love, are from AD Designs/Diversity Hair and you can see the johdpurs bum arch a bit better this time lol. The fabulous Linda_Gold_DarkEyes_BLackEB is from PXL, and put all together I am loving my rock- a -billy girl look.

So that is a HUGE show of love for J's shoes and boots and all the yummies shown with.

Remember too VOTE FOR TEAGAN at Dark Eden .

J's
Rising Phoenix Designs
Celestial Studios
Camie Cooper 'Its all Good"
Maitreya
PXL
JungleWear

PixelDolls
Dernier Cri
Old Gravy

Popfuzz Designs
Savoir Hair Headquarters

UK Couture
Canimal

Artilleri
AD DEsigns/Diversity Hair

Always thankful for:

Essentia for my Beautiful Hair Roses and Jewelry many pieces of which I have watched being made, and had the pleasure of wearing first as they are custom fit to my shape-I'm blessed.

Nuclear Boutique for my lovely Lashes that I wear when I think of it and because Ari is awesome.

My Posestand is by VR and available on OnRez HERE!, not only does it have hide/show, but also has 3 options for changing poses, lights built in you command on/off in chat, and it rezzes a prim sphere around you that allows you to turn your camera 360 degrees and take pics without moving your stand, the sphere also changes colour on chat command too, its brilliant!.

My eyes which I get complimented on all the time are from Minnu Model Skins the MMS Green which I love.

Poses and Stands always used by me while taking pics, even if some end up on cutting room floor:
Maitreya
Digital Dragon Designs
Pixeldolls Empire Dress AO poses
Happy Dispatch
Juicy
Grapevine
Poseur
[LAP] Long Akward Pose
ANIMAH
Ana Lu Fresh Poses

No comments: