Friday, May 16, 2008

Inspired Again



The incredible group over at Fashion Finds are inspiring me every day. Today again I was inspired by another member of this community we have here, Lilyana Dryke uploaded a fabulous song called new shoes and all day I was humming it and bouncing around in RL and Phils Place, as the Mothership was cleaning her engines I was home bound and inspired after taking lots of pics because of Beanie , that I ended up making this video showing a fraction (a small fraction ) of my shoes, was great fun and I don't think I have ever put on that many shoes in one day before .

So in just over a week I have had so much inspiration from this one place , through all of the group just doing little things that make them special . so Thanks to them all ♥

xox Sasy xox

No comments: