Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Are you Miss Ms or Mrs





















Thats Ms Sasy to you :p .

Ms Sasy is the incredible dress that has come from the collaboration of Popfuzz Bamboo and Rosemary Galbraith, and its a collaboration I pray we see more of in the future. I had been pleading with Popfuzz for such a long time for her to branch out into the micro mini, and she was adamant that it wasn't going to happen :P - I win , in soooooo many ways.

Rosemary agreed when I was visiting one day, and to my utter delight, I am so honored to have the first absolutely beautiful dress in this style named after me. They work so well as a team, both accentuating each others strong points in such a way as to really capture the overall sense of what they set out to achieve .

I hear there was some foot stamping and all sorts of nooooooo's going on and funnily enough none of that was from me lol . The shading to this dress is incredible and the texture over all how it coats your body is omg, I swear I started seeing vpl but not in a bad way in a simply marvelous way - its not actually there lol but oh you need to feel the love.

Not only is it tight and short, but the gemstone like detailing on the top of the bustier style dress is remarkable, and the stitching down the front panel just enhances how incredible the design is , its everything I could dream for and so much more.

There are an incredible amount of colours available, and if you buy one today , they are two for one if you contact Rosemary Galbraith with your second colour. The Metalic Silver OMG could it be more incredible, and all of the other colours are just spectacular.

The beautiful full length Gloves I am wearing are from Fleur and just added so much to the look.

Hair Left to right : Poppy/TRUTH , Emma/Analog Dog , Pysa/HCT , Jamison/Dernier Cri , Wynn/ETD

Shoes left to right : Verve/Maitreya , Serenity/AC Creations, Vidalia/Armidi , Vintish/AC Creations , Felicity/Tesla .

Jewelry and Hair Roses by Essentia.

The skin I am wearing is another incredible Popfuzz Bamboo Collaboration with Mimi Coral and is the PopFuzz Skin Tan - ♥ Cupcakes Silver

Popfuzz

Fleur

TRUTH

Analog Dog

HCT

Dernier Cri

ETD

Maitreya

AC Creations

ARMIDI

TESLA

Essentia

Always thankful for

Essentia for my Beautiful Hair Roses and Jewelry many pieces of which I have watched being made, and had the pleasure of wearing first as they are custom fit to my shape-I'm blessed.

Nuclear Boutique for my lovely Lashes that I wear when I think of it and because Ari is awesome.

My Posestand is by VR and available on OnRez HERE!, not only does it have hide/show, but also has 3 options for changing poses, lights built in you command on/off in chat, and it rezzes a prim sphere around you that allows you to turn your camera 360 degrees and take pics without moving your stand, the sphere also changes colour on chat command too, its brilliant!.

My eyes which I get complimented on all the time are from Minnu Model Skins the MMS Green which I love.

Poses and Stands always used by me while taking pics, even if some end up on cutting room floor:
Maitreya
Digital Dragon Designs
Pixeldolls Empire Dress AO poses
Happy Dispatch
Juicy
Grapevine
Mela's
[LAP] Long Akward Pose
ANIMAH

No comments: