Thursday, April 24, 2008

More Wheelies Goodies 2


Yay more yummies for the cause, thank you to everyone that capped me today *giggles* you all ROCK !

First off we have NEW skins from the Eloh bases by Cherlindrea Lamont of Fab Free , isnt she a sweety, gives so much everyday and now is giving mooooorrrrre.

The adorable Enktan Gully of Enkythings has made his own version of the saying Hell on Wheels with these divine Heels on Wheels Rollerskates, ok these are too fab I want to see a fashion show where all the models are on these. They look like Cinderella Carriages for your feet, me loves.

The angel of wings Kala Bijoux of Material Squirrel has created a heavenly skirt called Valois in different lengths that will bring out the Gypsy Love in you all, I love her peasant style skirts, I wear the others often.


I have dropped a box of the landmarks I have so far of those selling items for Wheelies at my land so be sure to grab one.

Always Thankful for:

EVERYONE !

No comments: