Friday, April 25, 2008

An Apology

I am writing this with great difficulty as I feel I have caused more harm than I would ever have wanted to do. The other day I watched a movie on YouTube and it moved me, moved me enough to want to visit one of the places mentioned in it.
When I arrived I saw that the place was very different than the one shown in the film, I hadn't full rezzed but just the initial outline of the room was different, so I opened search again to make sure I had in fact TP'd to the correct place.

I saw that in search it said temporary location and finally rezzed to see the fountain to support the place-like many many clubs and places that have tip jars to raise tier etc- I put money in and was still camming around the building wondering what or why it was changed.

One of the people involved in wheelies tpd in and she and I spoke, problem was my first thought straight off was what can I do to help them get back to what i had seen, the lady told me that they were having a fundraiser on Sunday this week, and that money raised from that would go towards their efforts to rebuild.
I got all excited at that, and knowing that I have so many generous friends and know of so many incredibly generous people, I told her that I would love to try and get some people to help more - she was I think very surprised at that ,I don't begin to guess her thoughts but since dealing with the lady that donates the use of her land to them already, all I have heard has been excitement over how incredible the people I contacted have been.

But see they don't have experience with the second life I experience every day, they have their own second lives and their focus when in world is wheelies.

Thing is that they aren't a charity, I myself put that word in the note card referring to the fountain, but at no other time that I am aware did I say it was so , it isn't, and I knew that; but my head wrapped strangely around the note card and I was negligent in not rereading it to make sure it didn't say that or wasn't misrepresented.

That is not their fault that I did that, this also isn't their fault that some crazy girl got all weepy watching YouTube and like a dog with a bone went a bit nuts. For some odd reason everyone thinks my motivation behind this is Wheelies itself , its actually not, my motivation was seeing a lady on a screen share that one place in Sl makes her feel at home, somewhere that her few hours a day she has after work in RL keeps her in touch with her friends in SL, somewhere that isn't hard to navigate around because she wishes for the most part to stay in a wheelchair like she is in RL.

You see when I went to the club, its one large round room, with seating off to the sides, and above the DJ area there is a sign to click for seated dances, has anyone ever seen those elsewhere in SL ? I hadnt.
So not only was the temporary location wheelchair accessible for maneuverability, but the dancing catered to those that were in chairs, that again moved me.
Behind the DJ area was a calender, a board that stated what event happened each day; and not only was there nights of DJ's, but there was a night for story telling and one night a week for discussions, again Moved.

When I was in yahoo I was part of a discussion group, a place people came to every day and a topic was chosen relative to the group and talked about, some heated things would come up lol but allot of the time people really gained understanding and sometimes really felt they had been heard and helped.

In RL when I came to SL - well I was actually dragged by a friend from Yahoo- who knew that if I didn't come here would drown; and I was.
I landed in SL and saw different things through very closed eyes, but came across a sim that I was so welcomed at I stayed, that was fear.
I actually didn't leave that sim for a long time, you see one thing I am very good at is faking myself, that might seem an odd thing to say but its about having lost yourself and remembering what you are, and what you have done, and re-enacting it every day to survive.

Because of the people of the sim I was at and their caring and support to me, letting me feel I was helping them help others at their place, I started to forget to fake it and just was.

The most amazing thing to me one day about a month in was that the owner of the sim came to me and said that he was building me a sky box in the sky, and letting me have a 100 prims to use how I wanted to furnish it.
I was overwhelmed. I knew by then how important prims were to a person that needed all of them to run their business, and that he had worked out a way for me to have a home in SL was just incredible.
No more changing clothes on abandoned rooftops in fear of being seen naked - yes I associate far too much with my avatar- somewhere to actually invite new and my older friend too, to just sit and talk without other people walking into the convo- back then I tended to talk too much about too much in open chat- that was all precious to me, but more so that the person had given me those things and the trust to use them respectfully.

Every day those first few months in SL I went back to being more me, more me in SL than I could be in RL right now .. people came every day to sit by the fire and talk, unload their worries and concerns about RL and SL, to just have a space where they weren't intimidated and there was no other agenda, no sploders and no Best In such and such going on, do you remember SL 2 years ago ?
Maybe I didn't explore enough as I did end up working full time there managing their mall rentals, and then eventually moved on to Manage a store.
But even then when I moved on to House of Zen the island that they created was also a place like that, we had many people just pop in, not to shop always but to just come and chat , the owners didn't care they didn't spend money, they liked the fact that my friends and our customers would turn into friends of not just us, but the island.

Again I had a home; and yes it was part of my pay, but it was more important to me than that. I worked out a way to have a premium account, that actually came from realising that if I wanted spending money, before my job at Hoz I would have to buy lindens, and when back then you had to do a minimum of 25usd for me that was closer to 40.00 and unfortunately when you bring it in you spend it. Realising that for me being a premium would give me an allowance weekly I chose that option, couldn't really afford to but it was cheaper than the alternative.

Many others don't have either option, and many will say that if they can afford a pc and internet etc that they should. Thats looking at the internet and pc as a luxury item; and in a sense I guess it is, but for some and probably many its an only communication option, if I had to choose between a telephone and the internet , the internet would win hands down.

Ok I am rambling as usual, but you see; ok maybe it is for me about wheelies the place, because to me without places like wheelies, people like me who were so in need of SL at the time but so fearful of people and not being able to cope with clicque's and possibly intruding on others; wont have a place to go to.

It takes time to adapt to SL for most people regardless of their RL and skills etc, it takes time to learn where the wonderful places are, and that everything here isn't about blue and pink balls or shooting things up. It takes time to learn how to deruth and not save changes when you are. Every day I encounter New Residents that tell me 'Sorry I'm Stupid, I'm New' it makes my heart lurch to my throat, that anyone feels that way even for an instant upsets me when its not them at all, but the intricacies of the place.

But when you are hesitant about taking a leap into something that is so intense in the first place, you do need a place that you can breathe.When I found that first place it was by searching in places using a keyword that led me there, and I was lucky to have found it. I think that I have probably told hundreds of people that were new to do the same, to use search places and type in a word that they have as a hobby or something they have an interest in RL or haven't ever had the opportunity to experience in RL, like a trip to Paris or Skydiving. I think that maybe when some people that found wheelies typed in whatever they did they found that place, and its because they had that need for it.

The Texas Uni at Austin were helping them with a fundraiser , again I think that they were approached and offered this event, this is not wheelies going around with their hands out, this was my over eager to help actions that have possibly caused a negative approach to a worthwhile place.

They have said they want to eventually offer spaces to live for people that are in their group, and that also seems to have been taken way out of context too. As I shared my experience above, all I took from that is letting people have a spot of land that is theirs to be in, clean their inventory in peace, put pretty furniture down they may not be able to have in RL , it might be a place they just go to for peace, its amazing to me all the time how calming it is to rez a zafu meditation pillow and sit and watch my avatar do the Ommmmmm thing.

Many sims in SL are owned by people that let their friends and loved ones have space, set up a prim house and chill out at. Some people charge rent to people , some people have given whole sims away to people because they know they will put them to good use, some let them have stores for free to create a community; all of that happens all over the place and yet somehow wheelies wanting to have a community space has become a bad thing ?.

I will not and refuse to see that as someone asking for handouts, or throwing a pity party for people that may or may not have some restriction in RL that others don't have, I have never thought of being in a wheelchair as a disability or inability to do incredible things, there are so many reasons some people may have restrictions on physical abilities whether it be a health or mental issue is their business; and something they have to live with each day. But wanting to build an environment that is accessible to all - and yes that is the main reason they want a bigger space eventually ACCESS for chairs - is not something that should be tainted.

I made an error a big one, I wanted to help them get what I felt they deserved, I never thought they deserved it because they happen to be in chairs or not, I felt they deserved it because they provide a safe and friendly environment for those that need it.

Whether you believe that people shouldn't accept help or not, or whether you think that people with restrictions should stand on their own and earn it, is kind of besides the point. No one said they weren't, until now they have; and unfortunately hit a rough patch.
I just wanted to show that there were such kind people all over SL, that if I asked may or may not choose to help , thats also the thing the majority of my contacts with others were my friends list, yes I made a kit and got a script together , yes I asked others to jump on board; but at no time did I expect them to feel obligated to, did I know they would ? sure, I have that faith in my second life surroundings, did I expect to hurt anyone NO, do I regret that I did DEFINITELY , but more so I am so very sorry that because of my wanting to help, that I may in fact have sullied Wheelies reputation with people that might not have ever heard of them before I did this hurts me way more.

Because of what I have done there is negativity towards them, they didn't ask for my help or anyones, they would have gotten along the way they have been without me trying I am sure, so please please don't make it about them, and the assumption they want something for nothing or are doing something that they should do for themselves, as i said they are and have been.

I steamrolled in and didn't think for a second that the consequences of that would make people think they were anything other than one of many communities in SL, for that I am ashamed of myself and really I hope that you do see this now as me just jumping right in there and not their fault.

The people that have given of their time already and their products to help raise money for wheelies I will always be so greatful to, and everyone that has purchased items I give a huge thanks to too, everyone that has donated product proceeds has done so for their own reasons, yes I wrote a blog post that may have encouraged it, but I don't believe for a second I am that powerful.

I believe fully that those that have, have done so because they were also moved by the video as it was the video that motivated it, and the video that I encouraged people to watch , it wasn't a doco on wheelies but one womans interview about her life and second life that just happened to mention it is where she goes. I also know from IM's that people were motivated because of their own RL experiences, some that have first hand experience and some that work within that field.

My other big confession or perhaps motivation was that we raise so many funds for causes in SL every day , but every time that money is raised its taken out of world; it goes to wherever it is needed and that is wonderful. I am forever proud of the residents that inhabit second life, but this time I saw something that could stay in world - again probably relating far too much to my avatar - I guess I wanted to see them grow, see them move on to bigger and better and be able to pop in and visit on occasion and know that people I know and didn't know until the last few days contributed to that.
I also wanted to give a helping hand to those that have been doing it up until now, to offer them that support and say hey you are so appreciated .

So again please dismiss my using the wrong word in a notecard about a fountain, they arent a charity they have never said they were , and please know that no one, especially me; meant to turn something good into something negative.

23 comments:

Efemera Bisiani said...

Wowzer.

I have no idea what prompted this post Sasy, but I'm truly saddened something did.

I think you must be the most amazingly generous person I have ever had the joy of knowing here in SL - giving so much time and energy for such fantastic causes, and always with such boundless enthusiasm and positivity.

If I've read between the lines, I'm guessing someone has made an accusation of misrepresentation as the Wheelies aren't a registered charity, but why should that stop us helping? How many of us have dropped L$50 on a newbie to help get them started with dollarbies - that's charitable, but we don't ask for their registration number to write it off for tax purposes.

You have NOTHING to apologise for sweetie, you're doing an amazing thing yet again.

The hugest of hugs to you, you sure as hell deserve them.

Phoenix Chapman said...

Well I know a little about what prompted this very long apology, and I have to say that I don't think anything negative was ever directed towards you, or even necessarily Wheelies itself.

You are such a sweet person, Sasy, and it's so amazing that you try to help people in so many different ways.

Efemera Bisiani said...

OK. I've just checked fashion planet (I always check your blog first!!) and think I see where this has come from. One persons view hon, which she is most definitely entitled to. But not all of us interpret things in the same ways, and my interpretation is definitely different (see above, LOL)!

Kesseret Steeplechase said...

I have to say that your attitude is the embodiment of why I love SL. You just saw something that is a good idea and maybe needed something and you went and helped. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sasy,

I am sorry we have not yet met in person. As you know I founded Wheelies in 2006 as a small average nightclub without any real understanding to the worldwide impact in SL and RL it would have.

Wheelies was paid from my own pocket and god knows how I paid for it. So I had to resign as owner as allow Wheelies to manage by itself.

As you say, Wheelies is not just another nightclub but somewhere important for people to feel safe, often when due to their situation, participation in the rl is hard.

Wheelies is not a charity but it is a community project and it needs support from people like you. And your support has been so amazing, I am overwhelmed by what you are amazing.

Support Wheelies is not about giving hand outs but about giving disabled and non-disabled person a safe area. Wheelies have supported 1000s of people around the world with a lot of support from staff and volunteers.

Feel positive with this. This is a SL project for SL people and I am proud and honoured to see what you achieved.

Claudine Jewell said...

oh sasy i dont know anything about wheelies or why you think you have to write an apology..
all i know is youre a sweet person that shows respect to everyone youre extremely easy to talk to...down to earth and you helped me looking for a house etc. im not as long in sl as you are and i felt very welcome and you were there with open arms ...youre a sweetheart people like you make sl special i really appreciate that you just want the best for all of us
xoxo
CJ

Dove Swanson said...

You didn't turn a good thing into something negative. And you didn't do anything wrong.

For me, charity simply means...giving to someone who is in need. Wheelies has a need, we're giving to it because we want to and can.

Not everyone will want to or can even, and that's okay too. There's no bad guys in this - I can't understand how or why anyone wants to try to paint this as different sides, draw lines, or project a negative image on something that from start to finish is purely good.

Keep doing what you do Sasy!

Sans said...

Sasy,
You should never have to apologize for having a good heart. Thank you for making an effort, for enhancing the SL Community with your good heart, and for thinking of those who have need that others can meet.

Myllie Writer said...

Oh no! No need to apologise at all! You're an amazing person for what you tried to do, Sasy, and I'm sure that opinion is unanimous! Although I agree with Rose's arguments completely, I also agree with what Moire Georgette wrote about it and as far as publicity is concerned, you and you alone should be credited for what has been achieved here. You did good!

Shelby said...

Sasy: What you are doing is wonderful - and don't let anyone stop you doing what you do. You are a kind, generous, wonderful person.

And in response to a certain blog post I just thought you should know i had this to say. You can correct me on any part you feel was "wrong" of me:

Good grief is all that I can say.

No one is at all suggesting that the folks involved with Wheelies are "entitled" to *anything* and no one is saying that they *can't* do it on their own.

As far as I know, Wheelies has been doing it fine on their own for a long while, now.

In my opinion, which is likely to be an unpopular one too, it is not people wanting to bring attention to a wonderful place in Second Life, or wanting to donate to it that is the problem. It's the twisting of intentions that is the problem.

Prior to your words, I doubt anyone involved, least of all Sasy viewed it as a "handout" - there is a huge difference between a handout and a hand up, too by the way. No, they don't deserve special treatment - no more so than any other human being does.

Where was your outcry of "he/she can do it him/herself" when there were funds being raised to repair/buy new laptops for designers who'd lost theirs? Where was your outcry of "he/she can do it him/herself" when there was a big sale/donation event to save someone's beloved pet? After all, the person(s) in need of a new laptop, even if they have to go without one for a while - they can save up for it themself. If a person needs surgery for their dog, they can save up, get a loan, stop spending money on weddings, right?

Except, no, it's not right. It's not handouts to disabled people, not handouts to people who can't save their dog, or repair their laptops that give them access to SL. It's about hands to help PEOPLE. Not insert-label-here people. JUST people.

It's not about can vs. can't, it's not about handouts. It's about wanting to show that you support something positive in the community. But you say that in donating to Wheelies, or at least in organizing a concerted effort to bring caring people together to help support Wheelies, that we are saying that they *can't* - only we're not. We're saying "You can, and what's more, we want to help you do it, because we can TOO, and we think what you're doing is great."

Anonymous said...

When I first started, someone gave me a skin, someone else gave me clothes, and someone handed me an ao..I don't consider it charity, I consider it all part of the community spirit that is very much alive and well in SL.

I have gone on to help others just the same.
You didn't do anything wrong sasy, you tried to help someone who was in a position we all have been in, at one time or another.

It's that kind of wonderful community spirit that keeps me logging into sl daily, and I thank you for contributing to it.

Noirran Marx said...

Sasy you did a wonderful thing, you have nothing to apologize for. Keep doing what you do.

Cerrie Janus said...

This is unfortunate, but I am happy you are bringing awarness. I for no had no idea about Wheelies. Naive to think everyone is just like me. I only spoke to you just last night but reading this and getting a peek into the person that makes up Sasy, well you should never apologize for having heart and caring. I have learned here that you can't please everyone. At the end of the day if you have helped even one person then you are truly a wonderful and genuine person!

Alexa Lioncourt said...

Sasy, the kindness in your heart isn't wrong. You felt passionate about something wonderful and wanted to help. Those that can't see this need to look within themselves.

We are lucky to have people like you in both our worlds.

Thaumata said...

I think that any time we show a little kindness to the people around us, in ANY situation (sick puppies, milkshaked computers, cancer, newb) the world is a better place. Don't ever feel otherwise, and seriously, don't let the fact that someone is in a wheelchair STOP you from being kind to them.

I admire what you are doing and I think you have a lovely, red heart. Don't worry.

Anonymous said...

Sasy your heart was in the right place and that is what counts. Charity or not, this is a great cause and will help out a lot of people to enjoy life just a little more. I know about all this because of you Sasy and I am not going to flog you because you got over excited a bit. I am still all in on this baby! Full speed ahead.

Teagan Blackthorne said...

Sasy, we parents of children with disabilities tend to get very territorial in our beliefs for our child so please bear with us. Having said that I support this 100%. I don't see it about handouts or anything else. I see it about community.

We all long for a place to belong and feel safe. The Wheelies help this transition. When we first talked about this, I told you about the Dreams Event I attended. There are hundreds of groups out there in SL that offer warm welcomes to people of varying cultures, disabilities, and experiences. They are there to help them transition to SL, which can be very intimidating to new people. A majority of these groups had donation bins/bowls/cups/fountains out.

It is wonderful that a place exists for people with like experiences to be able to share what they are going through and feel that someone really does understand what they are feeling. It is about support, friendship, and understanding. This is all part of being in a community.

I desperately searched for a group within SL to help me with what I am experiencing in regards to my own child with no luck. I am glad that one community can find the support I was searching for on their level.

I have to agree with Shelby's comments. We come together as a community for so many other things that are not considered "charities" so why is this suddenly so scandalous. I do not see this as giving handouts to people in wheelchairs but as helping a community who is going through a rough time.

Community should also come together to help community. This is no different from a penny sale to buy books for my child's classroom. Yes, the class can buy it themselves but the community wishes to help buy the books so the children have new things to read.

SySy Chapman said...

I soooooooooooo dont' wanna get involved in any drama, i've read the blog posts, i respect everyone's opinion on this and i just wanna say that i'm going to continue supporting this cause, because i think we're doing something GOOD with it ;) Working on it as we speak, sending you the ad soon.
One more thing, i think you have a very big warm heart for doing this and i 100% have faith in your sincerity about this <3

Anonymous said...

Sasy, dear, you have nothing whatever to apologise for. It's never wrong or bad to reach out with kindness and compassion to our fellow human beings. Never.

I am awed by your kindness, caring and generosity. You have a wonderful heart. Don't ever change.

Hugs

Joonie said...

Sasy, hold your head up high and know that you are a good, kind person. You are an inspiration to all of us.

Those that know you, and even those that don't, can tell from this post that your intentions were good and you followed your heart. We need more people like you in both worlds.

*hugs*
Joonie

Anonymous said...

There's really nothing wrong with wanting to help others and you should not apologise for it.
I've got great responses from customers as well as from the Wheelies ppl. I don't see any problem here.
Those that don't like it simply shouldn't participate, nothing less or more.
You are an amazing person Sasy, don't let this get to you.

Sasy Scarborough said...

thank you everyone for your kind words I dont really know how to respond to them all other than thank you.

xox Sasy xox

Linda Higbee Mandlebaum said...

Sasy, your heart is as big as the universe. You saw Wheelies had a need and you offered to help. You cannot imagine what a "hand up" you are giving us. The fundraising you have initiated will give Wheelies money to extend what we are already doing and to begin offering services we have wanted to offer but have not been able to.

The controversy seems to have been sparked by a misunderstanding of people with disabilities and Wheelies in particular. Let me address each of those.

In general, the unemployment rate for people with disabilities is much higher than for people without disabilities. In addition, those with disabilities who are employed are usually at or below the poverty level. People with disabilities do not want to be given handouts, they just want to be given a fair shot at making a contribution to society and making a living wage.

People with disabilities in Second Life are no different. They don't want a handout; they want a fair shot. One of those fair shots is supplying a place in SL where they don't have to worry about being taunted for choosing to come into SL in a way they feel comfortable such as in a wheelchair, wearing braces and using crutches, or having an amputation and using a prosthetic device. Some people with disabilities have had those disabilities their entire lives or for several years, and that is the only way they feel comfortable representing themselves in SL. They should not be derided for making their avatar into one with which they are comfortable any more than those who are thin in RL represents themselves as thin in SL.

For readers who are not aware of it, there are people around the world who have disabilities that are so severe they are unable to leave their houses or, sometimes, their beds. That’s a pretty lonely life. For those who are able to get computers and fast enough connections, Second Life provides them with the social lives they do not have in real life. SL provides a wonderful connection with other people, including some who have disabilities and some who are able bodied.

Wheelies was founded by Simon Walsh as a place where people could go to socialize without being taunted for “not playing the game” and where people with disabilities could find others with disabilities. It has became a place where not just people with disabilities hang out, but where many without disabilities hang out too. In fact, no one in Wheelies asks about whether another has a disability unless (a) it is physically obvious or (b) the other person brings it up first. So, maybe everyone there has a disability, but it certainly is not apparent.

Wheelies began in a room and gradually expanded until it was on an island that Simon hoped to develop into additional enterprises. Simon ran Wheelies as a project supported by his real life business. Unfortunately, because Wheelies did not qualify as a nonprofit organization, he had to pay full prices. Further, because he could not afford to buy an island, he was renting it from someone else who charged more than just the basic tier fees. After all, the owner of the island was someone else with a disability and that person deserved to make a profit just like an island owner without a disability.

Simon likes people and likes a crowd around him. Sometimes he used donations as well as his own money to offer prizes. Some prizes were probably more than he could afford, but he likes to be generous just like a lot of people without disabilities. By the way, some of those prizes helped people begin their own businesses; some of those new business owners are people with disabilities.

Due to a lot of real life situations coming together at the same time, Simon could no longer afford to support Wheelies. Let’s face it bars and other social clubs have a hard time making a go of it in Second Life. Unlike their real life counterparts, they can’t support themselves by selling alcohol. While they might charge a cover charge to help pay expenses, doing that excludes a lot of people who don’t have Linden dollars and that would exclude a lot of people with disabilities from coming into Wheelies.

When Simon was faced with closing Wheelies or passing it on, he asked me to take over as director. I was to form a board of directors and keep Wheelies going. The first problem that I faced was finding land and building a new Wheelies. A friend helped me find land and quickly built a new building as a skybox in the shape of a wheel. We wanted to keep a large area clear for dancing, but we also wanted space for people to sit and relax or talk, so I put down some couches, a few plants, even some paintings that are pictures of real life paintings done by Dutch painters with disabilities.

On the day we opened, we had 0 Lindens, but the grand opening was a fundraiser to earn the money to pay the employees: a manager, an assistant manager, and DJs. Several kind people donated items to be auctioned and the DJs volunteered their time. A new avatar, BettieJo Blackburn, who strictly serves as the Financial Officer of Wheelies accepts donations, keeps track of all of the money and pays the employees. She does not pay anything to herself, any of the board members or me, and she does not pay rent or for anything else. I continue to buy land to be able to put in ground level entertainment and social areas such as a swimming pool and the conversation/fire pit that Whimsy Winx put up as part of the fundraiser. Everything is built by my friends or me or purchased with my own funds. Not a Linden of Wheelies’ funds goes for anything but salaries. When possible, Wheelies will be seeking 501(c)3 status. But for the time being, it is operating as a nonprofit, even if it doesn’t have legal standing.

Many of Wheelies employees have disabilities and SL provides their only opportunities for employment. As a result, Wheelies guarantees its DJs that they will make 2000L for a two-hour set. That means that if they get 500L in tips, Wheelies pays them 1500L. If they get 3200L in tips, Wheelies pays them nothing and they keep the tips above and beyond the 2000L they were guaranteed. Now many of you are probably saying, “2000L for two hours of work! That’s way over the going rate for DJs.” Yes, it is, but it’s still under minimum wage. I believe people should be paid for their time, don’t you? As designers you make a product you can sell over and over again to make a profit. DJs are paid for their time not for a product they can sell. It seems right they should be paid fairly, but most of our DJs work only 2 hours a week for Wheelies. One day, I hope we can guarantee them minimum wage, but that is not possible yet.

So for anyone who thinks people with disabilities have the opinion that they are somehow entitled to be given everything free and are asking for handouts, they are wrong. We’re asking for help raising money so we can pay employees for their time, so they can earn their way and give back to the community. I don’t think that’s such a bad thing to do.

To all of those who have helped by making donations, by putting up items for sale, and by other means. Thank you. Personally, I’m having a great time visiting every place, buying all the stuff for which the money goes to Wheelies and then looking around and finding several other things I just have to have. I’m seeing a lot of places I’ve never been before and meeting a lot of great people. Thank you.

Polgara Paine, Director
Wheelies