Saturday, April 12, 2008

Lazy Daisy

No idea whatsoever why I called the post that -Ok I do I'm fibbing.

The last few days I have been all about the Coyote Ugly look, its odd I know, but it has been fun. The item that inspired this mood are the incredible Sexy Ripped Jeans from Naima by Naiman Broome.

How did I find such delights? well a lovely girl called Lumina came into my work and I just had to have lol. Now I could have inspected her lol but I was already in IM with her over other work related things so I behaved. She was kind enough to hand over the landmark and as soon as I could I was off and running.

It wasn't just the sensational worn look of these stunner's that attracted me to them so much, but actually the belt was the draw card.

You see it has loops from the jeans themselves around the prim belt, and that is an awesome detailing for realism, as usually any belt you wear has to be moved about so much to sit over the pants, and if the pants already have a belt etc then it never really works.

I have tinted the belt a bit too it is a lighter brown than shown, and you also get white belt and both come in two sizes for easier fitting WOOOHOO.

Now one thing I have to point out that has its pro's and con's , is that they are transfer , so because of that there is only the jeans on pants layer *pouts* but they are MOD , my issue with that is that for some reason pants you mod to shorten for boots NEVER seem to look the same from that point downwards again -this may have changed but I hate testing it lol.

Really wanting a boot look for these jeans , I opted for bottoms only, which does work with many of the heeled boots in SL , just dont wear the tops and you get the boot look without the tuck . I am wearing the Brown Garcia boots from Dela with these fab fab Sexy Ripped Jeans , I love the style of these boots with tops or not , but as they were a much deeper brown that is why I tinted the belt .

Then realising I only had my fav Cowboy Hat hair with the black hat , I raced over to Celestial Studios to get the brown Cowgirl Hair/Hat, but again alas too light , so tinting was again called for -thank goodness for mod but why why why Starley is there only a dark brown in the mens version of this hat *pouts*.

All up though the look and comfort factor of this look was just Yummy, and well sexy is as sexy does lol. If you want to be daring of course you can opt out of panties , but for me I went with the Sasy full piece swimsuit in Silver from Persona , yet again utilising it as a top with benefits lol.

I am wearing the full cover bottoms , as the medium and small versions left space between belt and band , and I lived through that with bodysuits in the 80's and *shudders* I cant handle it , though funnily I don't mind panties straps showing a little bit above a pants band. But something just makes your body look odd when there is a chunk of flesh gaping through , so the full cover fixed that nicely YAY Myllie.

I promised that I would show you the Sasy swimsuits in their swimsuit lovelyness , and here they are , but I still cant not be Cowgirl today lol, actualy this rolls over from the end of day yesterday...I was so exhausted that I declared myself off clothing for a bit and decided I just needed to relax in my New Swimsuits from Persona and lay back and chill.

So not only were they named after me, but they really made me feel less stressed lol. Again pointing out the incredible colours and bum covering options are both just wonderful , Myllie made me so happy with these not just for the honor of naming them after me, but the fact they do have modesty options lol.

I am wearing the Black Cowgirl from Celestial Studios this time which was the first I bought because it has a skully at the front and I just thought that a Pirate Cowgirl was so darn cute.

The skin is the Brand NEW skin from Damiani , they have released a brand new skin called Isabelle and this is the normal smoke heavy peach Make Up, again a wonderful skin with incredible shading and face detailing, with mod perms so that you can darken the tint to suit your needs, You will need to wear the baldbase provided though as its distinctive to the skin itself...remember DEMO DEMO DEMO.

I am wearing also the Byzantine Choker and Medalion Bracelet from Essentia both in silver.

Have an incredible day and get your Cowgirl Groove on this weekend.

xoxo Sasy xoxo


Always thankful for:

Essentia for my Beautiful Hair Roses and Jewelry many pieces of which I have watched being made, and had the pleasure of wearing first as they are custom fit to my shape-I'm blessed.

Nuclear Boutique for my lovely Lashes that I wear when I think of it and because Ari is awesome.

My Posestand is by VR and available on OnRez HERE!, not only does it have hide/show, but also has 3 options for changing poses, lights built in you command on/off in chat, and it rezzes a prim sphere around you that allows you to turn your camera 360 degrees and take pics without moving your stand, the sphere also changes colour on chat command too, its brilliant!.

My eyes which I get complimented on all the time are from Minnu Model Skins the MMS Green which I love.

Poses and Stands always used by me while taking pics, even if some end up on cutting room floor:
Maitreya
Digital Dragon Designs
Pixeldolls Empire Dress AO poses
Happy Dispatch
Juicy
Grapevine
Poseur
[LAP] Long Akward Pose
ANIMAH