Monday, October 19, 2009

Oh My, Oh My, Oh Little Miss

Oh My, Oh My, Oh Little Miss

A few weeks back there was some random muttering and plurking about garters coming from the plurkroom where Roslin Petion was preparing her newest releases for 5th & Oxford along with her business partner CJ Carnot. Now, you might wonder why someone would mutter and grumble about garters, but really, that’s a sign of a perfectionist at work. And what a perfectionist! I am just astonished by some of the details and craftsmanship in the new lingerie from 5th & Oxford under the line Little Miss. In this photo, I am wearing her Audrey Little Miss makeup and lingerie. I love that this skin is so delicate and not hard-bodied. It’s very soft and feminine.

There are also matching slips and stockings. The color I chose is blush which is one of my favorite lingerie colors because it’s so barely there.

Keep reading →