Sunday, July 13, 2008

MORE Shoe Yum Yums

More goodies from Shoe fair YAY! , first off the Huntress Boots from TRUTH Designs by Truth Hawkes and these are delish.

The texturing of these sculpted boots is just wonderful in Night and Soil, the cute way the toe points up slightly is just great and the heels are a low wedge style so they will be great for days when heels just aren't what you're needing.

I love wearing boots like this with long skirts, you know when your stand changes and your leg juts out of your skirt and bam there are some yummy boots hiding in there - ok maybe your stands don't do that but mine do lol.


The Mika Bow heels are the fab Donation Shoes by DELA's Kuranosuke Kamachi , gorgeous rich red and black patent bows on the side of the foot just make these a delight.

They are so sweet but definitely sexy, and the style will go with so many things , this is the kind of shoe I would wear all black with so that the red in the bow just adds that much more to the look.



She's So Unusual Shoes creator Rowan Carroll has created some fun and fabulous shoes for the fair as well.

First off the pink Celestial sandals are flats that need no shoe base, lovely little stars and crescent moons across the strap and the jelly like texture is adorable.

Next up are the shoes that will have me giggling all day, the Bikini Heels are just too much fun , and with the Lingerie Swimwear Expo on this week too they are very appropriate.

Being used to Rowans Unusual Shoes , I still wasn't prepared for these and their cuteness. The unbrell and lounge chair are just genius as a heel base and the bikini itself as the shoe well it just makes me as a thong wearer on my feet giggle even more.

Carmen Miranda would be honored to have the Carmen Shoes named after her I am sure, I mean who else could they possibly be named after with that adorable fruit embellishment at the toes and those wonderful rattan wedges. If you cant balance fruit on your head then these are definitely a Must Have.

The Feather Crest heels again really well thought out, so much is done with feathers in the form of clothing in Phils Place, that a pair of shoes with a feather feature is just a needed shoe.

They would look great also with lingerie as an alternative to the fluffy mules , I am really glad the feather is facing the way it is or it would have incredible tickle effect if it was the other way.

Lastly the Square Carved Toe sandals , these are a wonderful mix of toe sandals and getas, I love the simplicity of the square base of these , they would be wonderful to just cruise around in in your favourite shorts and tank or some beachwear, and if you have a black Kimono they would suit that too.

All the wonderful shoes and soooo many more can be found at the Shoe Fair so go and have fun and pamper your feet.

My Feet today and yesterday are Popfuzz and ♥ Cupcakes Feet lol well skin actually .

Shoe Fair
Popfuzz



Always thankful for:

Essentia for my Beautiful Hair Roses and Jewelry many pieces of which I have watched being made, and had the pleasure of wearing first as they are custom fit to my shape-I'm blessed.

Nuclear Boutique for my lovely Lashes that I wear when I think of it and because Ari is awesome.

My Posestand is by VR Fetish/Fashion and also available on OnRez HERE!, not only does it have hide/show, but also has 3 options for changing poses, lights built in you command on/off in chat, and it rezzes a prim sphere around you that allows you to turn your camera 360 degrees and take pics without moving your stand, the sphere also changes colour on chat command too, its brilliant!.

My eyes which I get complimented on all the time are from Minnu Model Skins the MMS Green which I love.

Poses and Stands always used by me while taking pics, even if some end up on cutting room floor:
Maitreya
Digital Dragon Designs
Pixeldolls Empire Dress AO poses
Happy Dispatch
Juicy
Grapevine
Poseur
[LAP] Long Akward Pose
ANIMAH
Ana Lu Fresh Poses
Naughty Neko Designs
Imperial Elegance
Lost Angels
Studio Sidhe

No comments: