Saturday, July 12, 2008

Fair-est of them all

Some of you may or may not have noticed that Popfuzz Bamboo had not been releasing as much lately, well she is back and oh WOW back in the most Yummiest of ways.

A year ago and wow it really was too, because I lived on a totally different island, Popfuzz released an amazing Lace Corset, I remember TPing everyone I knew into that store as it was such a Must Have, HERE is an old Pic of a post I did on it back then.

Now Popfuzz has been working on some INCREDIBLE Lingerie pieces in time for Lingerie/Swimwear Expo that starts today and I was blown away that not only have her skills grown and grown so much in a year , but the overall sexyness and beauty of these pieces made it very difficult to get dressed after the pics were taken.

As usual you can tell when an item is revealing, because I try and pose as unexposed as possible, some things are not for my blog but for my Mel, and he was lucky he was in world while I took the pics lol. The Lace Dot Lingerie set is just gorgeous, the panties are adorable , the bra with its halfcup style in the satin dotted fabric is uplifting - pun pun punnnnnnnnn - and finished off with such beautiful lace work.

I also think that the half coverage garter belt is just beautiful, by half coverage I just mean that there is fabric to it as somethings you just get a belted band and then the triangles of fabric and then other times they are made to go over the hips, it just depends, so half covering seems right :o).

I am also wearing the beautiful Collaboration Skin by Popfuzz and ♥ Cupcakes in tan with silver make up for the lingerie pics and Dark Shadow for the Denim. I have blogged in this skin many times and the shading and make ups are just gorgeous, and by shading I mean incredible cleavage for lingerie and swim wear .

The hair is the New Pompadour style by Shop Seu , and when I bought this I didn't take it off for two days, how I haven't blogged in it yet I have no clue, its yummy. The shoes made for Lingerie, and everything else you can think of are the fabulous Nana heels by Enkythings everytime I have to shoot lingerie I cant help but be grateful to Enktan for creating these beauties.
Now the Sheer Ribbed set is what I think started the ball rolling in the lingerie releases from Popfuzz, she had a vision and she ran with it. I am wearing both layers in pants and two layers in top so you can see the front of this Yummyness.

They are much sheerer as the name suggests when you wear just one , but isnt it awesome that you can wear two layers and wear this top as outer wear too, I did for the rest of the day.

The boy shorts just make it scrumptious and the lace edging and that adorable little red bow just a delight to wear. As is the Delilah Hair by Analog Dog.

Up next is the Sheer Panel Satin Lingerie set and WOW again , Six Kennedy recently wore this in her New Releases and I hear she was so in love with it she didn't want to take it off either.

Totally understand that feeling, this set is just stunning, again incredible panties and very sheer which you can tell by the side panels, the cute as ruffle effect to the bottom of the corset is genius , its so tiny and delicate it really just adds so much to the overall look.

The colours in this set as well as the others are just wonderful and SILVER weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee The garter and stockings are really beautiful too and will become a great addition to your stockings collection. The hair in this pic is Lindsay from Dernier Cri.

Now in addition to Lingerie/Swimwear Expo we have SHOE FAIR , Four Sims jam packed full of incredible creations, Enkythings is there, so you can get your Nana Heels as well as all the other scrumptious Enkythings Shoes.

As well Dark Eden is releasing some NEW Boots , the incredible Eris Boots and the Phobos 2 boots, both styles pefect for showing off the New Denim pieces from Popfuzz.

Firstly I want to point out that these are hand drawn, so much in SL is, I am very aware of the incredible skills of our designers , but I don't think I have personally ever worn completely hand drawn jeans/denim before or not that I know of anyway, but it was an experience in Yum with these knowing that, Popfuzz even added her signature robot face to the back pocket , subtle but there lol she so loves that robot face.

The micro mini and the flexy ruffled denim skirt are both available in dark or light denim , and there is a belted option also that is just neato. They can be bought separately or as a denim pack which is excellent value. I was supposed to show the wonderful Racerback cut out tanks with these as I have, but I couldn't help but also wear the sheer ribbed camis again , because they ROCK!. The racerbacks are wonderful shoulder enhancing tanks and on all layers so you can go short to show some skin or long on the jacket layer.

The Eris boot is a fabulous slim strapped buckled ankle boot and that heel is just wonderful in style and sturdyness, but again BUCKLES! aren't they just awesome. The style looks great with the cute short denim skirts.

Speaking of Buckles Ooooo La La , the Phobos 2 boot is Buckle Love. This boot is higher up the leg and similar footstyle as the Eris but YUM those straps and those incredible Chunky Buckles, these are just GORGEOUS.

I want more of those buckles on things please Etain ♥ wrap me up lol. Oh speaking of Dark Eden and being wrapped up , its the Monthly Dark Eden girl of the Month Party tonight at the Dark Eden Main Store, so be sure to head on over for that , always fun and always naughty.

I am wearing the Jeans in dark and light denim on the underpants layer for boot fit , and again YUM, this time again I couldn't help it , I had to do the sheer ribbed again but this time with one of the Dot Lace bra's underneath, Popfuzz is an addiction I hope you will all share with me.

The hairstyles in both denim pics are both from Argrace, gorgeous Cap and Beanie hat/hair, the beanie also has a texture/colour change on click option and the hair underneath is just gorgeous in style and texture, so make sure you try on those Demos when you can. and JewelryHair Roses are from Essentia and the Byzantine necklace is Unisex and incredible prim work.


So your mission today and every day for a week is to get thee to the Fair. Both of them lol.

Popfuzz at the Fair You will have to look up Vanity Universe LM isnt letting me make a slurl sorry .
Dark Eden at the Fair
Shop Seu
Analog Dog
Dernier Cri
Argrace
Essentia

Always thankful for:

Essentia for my Beautiful Hair Roses and Jewelry many pieces of which I have watched being made, and had the pleasure of wearing first as they are custom fit to my shape-I'm blessed.

Nuclear Boutique for my lovely Lashes that I wear when I think of it and because Ari is awesome.

My Posestand is by VR Fetish/Fashion and also available on OnRez HERE!, not only does it have hide/show, but also has 3 options for changing poses, lights built in you command on/off in chat, and it rezzes a prim sphere around you that allows you to turn your camera 360 degrees and take pics without moving your stand, the sphere also changes colour on chat command too, its brilliant!.

My eyes which I get complimented on all the time are from Minnu Model Skins the MMS Green which I love.

Poses and Stands always used by me while taking pics, even if some end up on cutting room floor:
Maitreya
Digital Dragon Designs
Pixeldolls Empire Dress AO poses
Happy Dispatch
Juicy
Grapevine
Poseur
[LAP] Long Akward Pose
ANIMAH
Ana Lu Fresh Poses
Naughty Neko Designs
Imperial Elegance
Lost Angels
Studio Sidhe

No comments: