Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs

OMG OMG OMG OMG , VR Fashion an extension of VR Fetish has just release Licentious an INCREDIBLE HOT HOT HOT and naughty dress, and I do mean NAUGHTY!

This is the kind of dress you enter the room in, and everyone and I do mean everyone, wont be able to take their eyes off you as you circulate. From the front it is a wonderful creation of straps and buckles done in a micro mini styel, but front the back OH MY GOODNESS!.

Done on every layer this dress is the Hotness, and comes in an incredible 15 colours. What I love about the layers , and they do come in lots of them, is that you have so many choices of naughty lol. But for those of us that can't exactly wear that kind of dress as much as we may want, or dare to. The no panties option is the ticket lol - that is suprising .

As you can see I have come up with a look utilising the fabulous underpants layers options many designers are doing now, so I was able to wear the pants layer of the dress that creates the tight fit , over the underpants of the fab Cord pants by Celestial Studios, and have this wonderful tunic look that I just cant change out of.

I am seriously so in love with this look I have been mixing and matching things with it all week, its just wonderful to be able to do this with a dress that you may think limits you in wearability, but suprises you with how much you can do with it.

Hair left to right is : Delilah by Analog Dog , Chalissa by ETD , Eva by Maitreya , Noemie by HCT , Gabriella by HCT and Sydney by Diversity .

Shoes are : Heel strap Heel by ETD , Diva heels by Tesla , Metis heels by Dark Eden, Namid sandals by Dela. The skin is Pandora Skin tone 3 Sasy Make up from Adam n Eve and the Stockings are from X2 .
Wanted to show you all the colours , and there are three fat packs available in 5 singles each for half price wooohooo also on Onrez or at VR Fashion , go get your sexy on .

Brights on Onrez
Bolds on Onrez
Basics on Onrez

Always thankful for

Essentia for my Beautiful Hair Roses and Jewelry many pieces of which I have watched being made, and had the pleasure of wearing first as they are custom fit to my shape-I'm blessed.

Nuclear Boutique for my lovely Lashes that I wear when I think of it and because Ari is awesome.

My Posestand is by VR and available on OnRez HERE!, not only does it have hide/show, but also has 3 options for changing poses, lights built in you command on/off in chat, and it rezzes a prim sphere around you that allows you to turn your camera 360 degrees and take pics without moving your stand, the sphere also changes colour on chat command too, its brilliant!.

My eyes which I get complimented on all the time are from Minnu Model Skins the MMS Green which I love.

Poses and Stands always used by me while taking pics, even if some end up on cutting room floor:
Maitreya
Digital Dragon Designs
Pixeldolls Empire Dress AO poses
Happy Dispatch
Juicy
Grapevine
Mela's
[LAP] Long Akward Pose
ANIMAH

No comments: