Wednesday, March 5, 2008

It's the Enkythings that matter

It's love, no doubt about it, absolutely positively LOVE these NEW releases by Enktan Gully of Enkythings.



A few weeks back when I was getting ready to shoot the Lavish Style post, I was driving myself bonkers trying to find the perfect 'Lingerie' shoes.


Now I know before you all start sprouting other shoes, that there are shoes out there designed to wear with lingerie already, I have a few pairs of boudoire slippers with the fuzzy fluff fluff etc, and yes they are fab too.




But this day I was having a 'I dont want fluff ' kind of days, and I had a thought. You see recently Enkythings had a big release of a shoe called Gyala , a clog style shoe. Gorgeous height and heel shape, stunning sole and lovely coverage, but it was a clog style. I IM'd Enktan and had a little sob sob in his box lol, I am I have said in the past so annoying a friend lol.




So I explained what I wanted, asked if the style of Gyala could be made without this but with this in these sorts of colours, and darling Enktan said that he would look into it.


Well look into he did and the result are the incredible Nana Shoes, me looooovvvvveeeeessssss. He has created a silk/satin texture that is just divine, in an incredible assortment of colours, and the idea was that not only would they work for lingerie but also be incredible Gown slippers or also fabulous mules for the upcoming spring/summer day dresses.


These fantastic Nana shoes come in 24 fabulous colours and you are just going to love love love them. Seriously I have never taken lingerie shots and felt so absolutely wonderful top to toe as I did this time, finally having such a vast range of perfect footwear to compliment the stunning creations , THANK YOU ENKTAN!.




Ok so now on to the lingerie, I was reading the feed one lovely day, and there was a blog post on one of the free blogs about Ingenue having a set of lingerie for 1L for a limited time only, the set was vintage yummy, so when I was able to I tp'd over and grabbed it.




Now that day of course because I wanted to shop, ended up being a bell ringing day so I had to leave, but didnt get the oppurtunity until the day I was about to shoot the Boudoir PhotoShoot with CodeBastard Redgrave, and I needed red lingerie. I knew that I had lots of red sets, but I thought I reeeealy want something Pin-Up style so immediately thought of the Merry Widow set and knew there was a red in the collection so off I ran snatched it up and posed for Code.


Ok so starting at the top you have what was once a fantastic New Release Promo but is still of course available and SOOOOOO Sexy, its the Merry Widow Nude, and this set is proof positive that people do return after getting free or 1L items,.I had no idea until then that Betty Doyle had branched out into lingerie, and now I am waiting anxiously for more more more.


I love everything about this set shown in the Nude and the Ruby, the beautiful texture used to make the stunning boostier, and then the incredible garter belt and stockings. The shading is also incredible you can see your navel and how clingy the tight fabric is. Keeping your body svelte for other incredible clothes you will be putting on after you swan around in this lingerie.


I also love the zipper running down the back and the sheerer fabric at the bottom, its all naughty in such a sensual and classy way.


Now when I went and grabbed the Ruby Merry Widow I also snatched up the Be Mine set in red, not really sure what Code had in mind, just in case. Well just in case turned into more LOVE LOVE LOVE. Another incredible Vintage set but this time with one of those full coverage bras and highwaisted pants , the pants also have with and without garter options and adorable sculptie bows.


Just look at the incredible shine on the red also, and yes there was so much love taking these pics that I even threw on a prim skirt and ran back to Ingenue to get the black set lol. I adore that you can wear the highwaist pants or regular briefs in this combo also and everything works so well options wise. The detailing again is stunning even down to the realistic metal clips of the garters, that are totaly the style available in that era.


Make sure you keep a look out for more incredible lingerie to come from Ingenue and go and get as many pairs of the Nana shoes from Enkythings as you can, because they are just Stunning.


The skins I am wearing in all the pictures are by Fleur, the reason for this is not just the stunning make-ups on all the different Vivant skins but because of the softness this skin has that just makes lingerie shooting a delight also, I was once laying around in some lingerie at home when it actualy hit me.


Fleur is Feminine, it captures that whole essence about women that makes them want to sit in their Boudoirs and Primp and Pamper themselves, and in turn be pampered by their loves.


In Merry Widow Nude I am wearing the latest Vivant skin which is Marni and Im wearing Make Up 2 in the Bronze tone. In Merry Widow Ruby I have on the Paon skin 2 again in Bronze tone. In the Be Mine Red set I have on the Fleur Pin-Up 3 and in the Be Mine Sultry Black I am wearing Boudoir 3 .


The hair I have on is the NEW Hair by ETD called Natasha, that to me looks vintagey in a 1920's kind of untamed look, so I opted for it in all the pics as it worked so well. The Medallion Set jewelry and Hair Roses are all by Essentia, and again I am blessed I have such a great selection of textures in the roses to choose from.


xoxox Sasy xoxo

Always thankful for:

Essentia for my Beautiful Hair Roses and Jewelry many pieces of which I have watched being made, and had the pleasure of wearing first as they are custom fit to my shape-I'm blessed.

Nuclear Boutique for my lovely Lashes that I wear when I think of it and because Ari is awesome.

My Posestand is by VR and available on OnRez HERE!, not only does it have hide/show, but also has 3 options for changing poses, lights built in you command on/off in chat, and it rezzes a prim sphere around you that allows you to turn your camera 360 degrees and take pics without moving your stand, the sphere also changes colour on chat command too, its brilliant!.


Poses and Stands always used by me while taking pics, even if some end up on cutting room floor:
Maitreya
Digital Dragon Designs
Pixeldolls Empire Dress AO poses
Happy Dispatch
Juicy
Grapevine
Poseur
[LAP] Long Akward Pose

1 comment:

Arianna Psaltery said...

Those shoes are the perfect acessory to the Ingenue lingerie set :) Betty did wonderful things in that department :)