Monday, March 31, 2008

Blushing Bride

Another post about some beautiful pieces from Rose Petal Creations (RPC) . I was going to wait until tomorrow to post on these beautiful Waltz Gowns by Rose Farina, but then Roslin Petion of Fleur was lovely enough to let me show some of the NEW Deux Parfait skins.

I had already decided when I got Waltz Blanc to show its wonderful use as a Wedding Gown, and as soon as I saw the Fleur Vanilla Deux Parfait 3, I had my Blushing Bride.

From left to right you have the stunning Waltz Gowns in Blanc, Sky and Copper, and yes Copper is for after the wedding, or during for your bridesmaids too. But these aren't supposed to be wedding gowns, but the white did inspire my thoughts.

The delicate scalloped trim across the top of the bodice is adorable, and I love the top of the Gown skirt, with its gathered look done delightfully with prims, gathered at the back in a lovely bow, as I said before Rose definitely hits the Girly radar.

There are an abundance of colours starting from pale pastels to deeper tones, and any or all will make you feel like a princess. The beautiful texture falls smoothly down the skirt and there are two skirts in the set, one is scripted for better display when sitting.

Complimenting their beauty greatly is the Toffee Deux Parfait 6,Vanilla Deux Parfait 3 and the Strawberry Deux Parfait 2, all from Fleur and incredible Hand Drawn skins.

All three look ready for kissing, those lips are divine, and the overall tone is superb... I have said it before about Fleur skins that there is such a wonderful softness to them that really does make you want to preen, and blush, and bat your eyelashes at your admirers.

Parfait was the first step in a new direction of quality skins for Fleur, their release at the start of the new year was a stunning suprise to their avid fanbase, and a much welcomed one, and now adding to that is Parfait Deux , due to popular demand.
Regardless of Boutique or Vivant, when CJ Carnot and Roslin Petion release NEW skins for us to love, they always release such stunning unique looks for each skin; as though creating an individual representation of your ideal you...with differences in shapes and your choice of tone, you can make your Fleur yours.

Go and grab lots and lots of DEMOS, and be sure to express the girly girl in you by visiting Rose Petal Creations as well.

The Bridal Bouquets are all from Essentia Bridal , where you will find not only stunning Bouquets for brides and their attendants but boutonnieres and corsages also, DEMOS available as well.

Hair I will explain in detail in the coming up BIG HAIR POST ! but it is from HCT if you cant wait that long lol.


xoxo Sasy xoxo

Always thankful for:

Essentia for my Beautiful Hair Roses and Jewelry many pieces of which I have watched being made, and had the pleasure of wearing first as they are custom fit to my shape-I'm blessed.

Nuclear Boutique for my lovely Lashes that I wear when I think of it and because Ari is awesome.

My Posestand is by VR and available on OnRez HERE!, not only does it have hide/show, but also has 3 options for changing poses, lights built in you command on/off in chat, and it rezzes a prim sphere around you that allows you to turn your camera 360 degrees and take pics without moving your stand, the sphere also changes colour on chat command too, its brilliant!.


Poses and Stands always used by me while taking pics, even if some end up on cutting room floor:
Maitreya
Digital Dragon Designs
Pixeldolls Empire Dress AO poses
Happy Dispatch
Juicy
Grapevine
Poseur
[LAP] Long Akward Pose
ANIMAH

1 comment:

Arianna Psaltery said...

Beautiful as a bride :) Rose's dresses look gorgeous!